ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stout field at the memorial, who you got?

Don’t know but that playoff last week was awesome. Was glad to see Morikawa win after the way he lost to Berger recently.

I’m watching the Tiger group on sky sports and I’m pretty sure his back is hurting again.i seen him grimace in pain after a tee shot.well he grit his teeth for some reason.
To add on the next hole tee shot,he reached around to grab his back but stoped.

Last edited:
My draft kings =
Cantlay
Fowler (going home)
Woodland
Spieth
Horschel (hoping the cut goes to +3)
Poulter (almost home at +6, but does have 15 to play)

I won $100, last week, this week looking like I donated $

DeChambeau pulled a little Tin Cup on that Par 5 when he hit 2 O.B.

His 2nd shot was in thick rough and he was going to try and carry 240 yds with a 3 wood. Hit two to the right and out of bounds.

Ended up carding a 10.

His 2nd shot was in thick rough and he was going to try and carry 240 yds with a 3 wood. Hit two to the right and out of bounds.

Ended up carding a 10.
Yeah, and he owes that rules official an apology for saying “I don’t believe you”! Bryson isn’t helping himself thinking he’s smarter than everyone out there, those guys aren’t on the course for nothing!

Ended up carding a 10.
Yeah, and he owes that rules official an apology for saying “I don’t believe you”! Bryson isn’t helping himself thinking he’s smarter than everyone out there, those guys aren’t on the course for nothing!

Yep, he acted like a tool there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT