ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tebow mulling comeback?

did he get a new arm?

This post was edited on 3/9 1:12 PM by bosoxcock

There is a tremendous difference between "mulling a comeback" and a team inviting you in and signing you to a free agent contract.

I think this whole idea of a "Veteran combine," is pretty interesting. I guess if you were a back up LG for 3 years and your contract ran out or you got cut, this would be a good way to keep your career going, and maybe get a chance to stick it to your previous team.

Who knows how he would be right now, but when he was in the league, he was better than 8-9 of the starting QB's in the NFL from last year. And better than probably 90% of the 2nd/3rd stringers.

So why not give it another chance? He's not starting QB material (but teams have to start someone and there doesn't seem to be 32 legit NFL QB's on the planet right now) - and he would be a great backup (if he's willing to hold down that role).

If Tebow wants to play in the league he needs to change positions. He's not an NFL quarterback.

I wish he would go away....get a job at a church in Jacksonville, get married, have a few kids and be a missionary....he can't play in the NFL nor is he a good commentator on TV.....

I think a lot of people are Tebowed Out...

Originally posted by TN--Gamecock:
I wish he would go away....get a job at a church in Jacksonville, get married, have a few kids and be a missionary....he can't play in the NFL nor is he a good commentator on TV.....

I think a lot of people are Tebowed Out...
Blame the media!

I've always said he could have been an incredible NFL tight end. I'm actually a Tebow fan, but he is a disappointing waste of genetics, talent, work ethic, intensity, intangibles, intelligence etc. He couldn't even fathom working out at another position.

He's been built like a TE his entire life. It was his leadership and running ability that made him a QB early on.

Jeff2001 is mulling getting some loving tonight. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT