ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Tested my covid immunity

An example of someone arguing in bad faith, sure I can do that.

Cool. Let us know when you roll out the vaccine insurance plan - as it's currently impossible to get from the actual vaccine manufacturers. We'll take the 20+-year offering.

But where are the rulings? Do you have $20 million to make your case b/c we're talking about longer time frames and you have to connect a myriad of dots and pharmaceutical companies have all the money in the world? They also have the CDC-NIH-WHO in cooperation who sustain their business model.

Even trace amounts of something as seemingly benign as Carrageenan has been shown to induce Crohns and Colitis in the susceptible. If it was considered that level of safe, there's no need to hide {indemnity}, fast-track, or enter EUA status.

Vaccine providers are not even disclosing all of its contents.

Have you even glanced at the PFIZER Vaccine Doc?

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

You don't know. They don't know.

I have bolded everything you put in a single post that was a question or something that needed more debate or research to find a conclusion. This is the definition of a Gish Gallop. if you were confident in your data and opinions we could take them one at a time and try and find the truth, but, as you requested, I have listed from a single post of yours a ton of questions meaning to overwhelm in bad faith.

OK. Let's start with the first bolded statement. What's the rub?

I question these polls and constant news reports that such a high percentage of conservatives refuse to be vaccinated. Most of my conservative friends have gotten theirs. A small percentage by my calculations haven’t. Certainly smaller than 30%. And a few of my liberal friends have not.

OK. Let's start with the first bolded statement. What's the rub?
I have not made a point in this thread other than your unwillingness to debate in good faith. If you want to debate the vaccine in good faith I will take you up on any specific point you wish to make. I take the perspective of someone who believes taking the vaccine is safer, on average, than not taking the vaccine.

I have not made a point in this thread other than your unwillingness to debate in good faith. If you want to debate the vaccine in good faith I will take you up on any specific point you wish to make. I take the perspective of someone who believes taking the vaccine is safer, on average, than not taking the vaccine.

And I respect that. What I don't respect is people making false claims about safety and efficacy - as it's impossible to determine.

Pfizer has plenty of duds in their portfolio, and this is coming off a 30-year mouse odyssey, was fast-tracked should be in human trials for years to come.

That's not a statement about the efficacy or safety? It's simply a fact - they've had duds, it should be in trials.
Then I will ask something more specific. What duds with efficacy or safety have they had to make you think this vaccine should still be in trials. Please make sure your issues are specific to vaccine efficacy and safety.

And I respect that. What I don't respect is people making false claims about safety and efficacy - as it's impossible to determine.

Pfizer has plenty of duds in their portfolio, and this is coming off a 30-year mouse odyssey, was fast-tracked should be in human trials for years to come.
It is not impossible to determine the safety any more than it has been for any other vaccine or drug- these TYPES vaccines were determined through the normal process of tests and experiments to be safe and effective over the past decade, all they had not done was the human trials, which they went ahead and did in large quantities. Usually the time from testing to trials to rollout is protracted because of manufacturing- it is a risk to the company to even produce more than what is needed for each round of testing and subsequent trials because they can’t be sure it will be safe/ effective, and if they made a billion viles then they do not get approved, they eat it. The urgency for this vaccine meant the government was funding the mandufacturing BEFORE the approval in the anticipation they woukd work and be safe- so the day the FDA approved them the compnies began shipping end product instead of starting the process of manufacturing. In short it was the production that was accelerated not the research. Saying “we don’t know the safety or efficacy” implies there are concerns about the process. Those who know how these were made and the real reason we were able to fast track THIS vaccine do not have those concerns.

You are trying to enhance the dangers by ignoring scale. They are giving out HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS (US)/ BILLIONS(worldwide) of these vaccines. There will be a very SMALL percentage of those who take it who may have a reaction of any impact to an ingredient in the vaccine, the vast majority of them and the worst are typical an anaphylactic reaction that occurs quickly, and can be easily treated on site. If you are allergic to other vaccines, or have any known allergies to any of the ingredients or are just one of those who is “allergic to everything”- it is probably not a good idea to take it. Over-exaggerating (representing without scale) makes your “facts” paranoid narratives to drum up fear over the safety of the virus. It is dangerous miss-information, and that is exactly what you are doing. This is a deliberate attempt on your part to convince people this thing is unsafe, you are obsessed with it, it seems unhealthy for you personally/ like your sanity, it is dangerous to other people and you need to stop.

Sure, there is a chance you are Jeff Goldblum from Independence Day, and you are the only crazy old man who “cracked the code”! Maybe you can predict this terrible impending cost from something everyone else is ignoring because they just aren’t as smart as Jeff! If that is the case, I hope you know someone in the white house like he did so you can tell the president instead of trying to spread the word on a SPORTS FORUM!!

Or, maybe, just maybe the things we do and face in life are usually more face value- maybe this is not some nefarious evil plan to kill us all. MAYBE These things are being distributed and the CDC says they are safe BECAUSE THEY ARE SAFE. As safe as any drug or vaccine they have approved before, safe if properly used, effective for MOST people (95% or so)…. Nothing we eat, drink, the pills we take the wi fi devices we are talking back forth over, the microwaves we use… Hell my hotwater heater is a BOMB waiting to blow up one day if it goes bad 🤷‍♂️- Hell what is 100% safe all the time? I can get heart disease from my food, or have an allergic reaction to it if I am allergic to an ingredient! (Sound familiar)- I am still going to eat…

We have had a year of human trials after more than a decade of research, and like 6 months of mass rollouts behind us already and the same science that deemed everything I have consumed or been treated with my entire life says these things are safe. Pardon me if I take the opinion of the health experts of our country and the rest of the civilized world- all of whom recommend getting vaccinated- over that of someone trying to drum up fear on a sports forum.
I wish you well also- in all your endeavors except what you are doing in these threads. It is despicable evil. Your type of BS is literally scaring people away from getting a vaccine that is actively spreading around the world today and killing people. You do the moral equations on how you would feel if someone read what you wrote, decided not to get a vaccine, caught covid and died of it. This is exactly why people across the nation are avoiding these things at a dangerous level- “Aunt Betty won’t get the jab because she saw ___ on facebook”.. It is a real problem and you are a contributor.

There will be a very SMALL percentage of those who take it who may have a reaction of any impact to an ingredient in the vaccine, the vast majority of them and the worst are typical an anaphylactic reaction that occurs quickly, and can be easily treated on site. If you are allergic to other vaccines, or have any known allergies to any of the ingredients or are just one of those who is “allergic to everything”- it is probably not a good idea to take it.

You have no idea whether this is true or not. Absolutely zero. I'm spreading false info?

Then I will ask something more specific. What duds with efficacy or safety have they had to make you think this vaccine should still be in trials. Please make sure your issues are specific to vaccine efficacy and safety.

This is rhetorical. There are no claims that can be made about the efficacy and safety. Zero. That's my point.

It is not impossible to determine the safety any more than it has been for any other vaccine or drug- these TYPES vaccines were determined through the normal process of tests and experiments to be safe and effective over the past decade, all they had not done was the human trials, which they went ahead and did in large quantities. Usually the time from testing to trials to rollout is protracted because of manufacturing- it is a risk to the company to even produce more than what is needed for each round of testing and subsequent trials because they can’t be sure it will be safe/ effective, and if they made a billion viles then they do not get approved, they eat it. The urgency for this vaccine meant the government was funding the mandufacturing BEFORE the approval in the anticipation they woukd work and be safe- so the day the FDA approved them the compnies began shipping end product instead of starting the process of manufacturing. In short it was the production that was accelerated not the research. Saying “we don’t know the safety or efficacy” implies there are concerns about the process. Those who know how these were made and the real reason we were able to fast track THIS vaccine do not have those concerns.
None of this is true. The vaccine just came out of mouse trials and Trump (non-political) was in a panic because, at that point, his poll numbers were bad and it pointed to his handling of COVID.

Hence, fast-track. Hence, no significant human trials. They are being conducted now instead within the general population, under a cloak of indemnity.

There will be a very SMALL percentage of those who take it who may have a reaction of any impact to an ingredient in the vaccine, the vast majority of them and the worst are typical an anaphylactic reaction that occurs quickly, and can be easily treated on site. If you are allergic to other vaccines, or have any known allergies to any of the ingredients or are just one of those who is “allergic to everything”- it is probably not a good idea to take it.

You have no idea whether this is true or not. Absolutely zero. I'm spreading false info?
Actually I do have an idea because that is a statement based of what has happened. When you go get your shot they make you listen to all the disclaimers and then Wait at the clinic In case you have an allergic reaction so they can treat it. I should have said “There HAVE BEEN” instead of “There will be” if I was worried about you being obtuse to a point, because I do know it to be true, because that is what IS HAPPENING.. In reality.. and you are right, we don’t know what “will be”- there could be 0 allergic reactions going forward! 🤷‍♂️ I was just being reasonable and assuming a tiny percentage of people will continue to have allergic reactions because the trieks tou claim they have not done reinforced that and so have the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of doses given over the past 6 months… More minor “trials” you are ignoring in your hysteria.

Nit picking my choice of wording makes you seem like you are grasping at straws.

Actually I do have an idea because that is a statement based of what has happened. When you go get your shot they make you listen to all the disclaimers and then Wait at the clinic In case you have an allergic reaction so they can treat it. I should have said “There HAVE BEEN” instead of “There will be” if I was worried about you being obtuse to a point, because I do know it to be true, because that is what IS HAPPENING.. In reality.. and you are right, we don’t know what “will be”- there could be 0 allergic reactions going forward! 🤷‍♂️ I was just being reasonable and assuming a tiny percentage of people will continue to have allergic reactions because the trieks tou claim they have not done reinforced that and so have the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of doses given over the past 6 months… More minor “trials” you are ignoring in your hysteria.

Nit picking my choice of wording makes you seem like you are grasping at straws.

I'm not sure we're on the same page here. My claim is that no claims can be made about efficacy and safety.

So if someone actually told you that a "Small Percentage" might have a reaction - that's inaccurate because they do not know this. Also, the Vaccine Adverse Event Report System is reportedly blowing up.

None of this is true. The vaccine just came out of mouse trials and Trump (non-political) was in a panic because, at that point, his poll numbers were bad and it pointed to his handling of COVID.

Hence, fast-track. Hence, no significant human trials. They are being conducted now instead within the general population, under a cloak of indemnity.
Actually every word of it is true… I am shocked an expert like yourself is unaware of what at risk manufacturing is.

That USA Today article from January lays it out pretty clear. Talks about the 100 year history of investigations into these viruses, and the development of other iterations for similar ones that never got the funding because the companies did not see wide enough need to warrant the cost of trials… on to:

“What accelerated the vaccine process was manufacturing.

"The two accelerants are doing the manufacturing of risk (scaling up manufacturing based on the assumption the vaccine will work, also called at-risk manufacturing) and manufacturing the vaccine in parallel with clinical trials. That's new because we usually wait for the phase three results," he said”

Actually every word of it is true… I am shocked an expert like yourself is unaware of what at risk manufacturing is.

That USA Today article from January lays it out pretty clear. Talks about the 100 year history of investigations into these viruses, and the development of other iterations for similar ones that never got the funding because the companies did not see wide enough need to warrant the cost of trials… on to:

“What accelerated the vaccine process was manufacturing.

"The two accelerants are doing the manufacturing of risk (scaling up manufacturing based on the assumption the vaccine will work, also called at-risk manufacturing) and manufacturing the vaccine in parallel with clinical trials. That's new because we usually wait for the phase three results," he said”

I'm still not following? This should be in Phase I of human trials regardless of any manufacturing snafus.

I'm not sure we're on the same page here. My claim is that no claims can be made about efficacy and safety.

So if someone actually told you that a "Small Percentage" might have a reaction - that's inaccurate because they do not know this. Also, the Vaccine Adverse Event Report System is reportedly blowing up.
Yeah, we are on the same page. You just aren’t following reason- this is how medicine is made. You do the science, uncover the way to fix the problem you are trying to solve, make the shot/pill/treatment a reproducible thing in the lab-* every step to this point was done prior to last year, over a period of decades, so as SOON as the Chinese sequenced the DNA of this virus, scientists around the workd could just plug and play that sequence into an existing vaccine and then, the only part left; roll it out in small human trials, try it on larger numbers of subjects… then show the FDA the results and they approve it or deny it. It is as predictable/reliable/safe as FDA says a drug needs to be to bring it to market. At this point the vaccines are more widely distributed and used than most drugs and vaccines ever developed and the side effects have not been 0- they almost never are- but they have been no more than expected.. At what point can anyone ever say something was or was not safe in your eyes?

Where we differ is you don’t see the dangers your hysterical paranoia presents. If you want to sit home and not get the shot. Fine. Cool. If you are going to run around screaming “it’s not safe” trying to get others to be like you? I have a problem with that. If people have trusted drugs given to them by their doctors before, this is determined to be safe by the same processes as those.

I'm still not following? This should be in Phase I of human trials regardless of any manufacturing snafus.
No… they already did multiple phases of trials on all of these vaccines, last year.

This is Moderna’s results of phase THREE. So, no they should not be in phase one. They have already done all three. Like they always do.

Yeah, we are on the same page. You just aren’t following reason- this is how medicine is made. You do the science, uncover the way to fix the problem you are trying to solve, make the shot/pill/treatment a reproducible thing in the lab-* every step to this point was done prior to last year, over a period of decades, so as SOON as the Chinese sequenced the DNA of this virus, scientists around the workd could just plug and play that sequence into an existing vaccine and then, the only part left; roll it out in small human trials, try it on larger numbers of subjects… then show the FDA the results and they approve it or deny it. It is as predictable/reliable/safe as FDA says a drug needs to be to bring it to market. At this point the vaccines are more widely distributed and used than most drugs and vaccines ever developed and the side effects have not been 0- they almost never are- but they have been no more than expected.. At what point can anyone ever say something was or was not safe in your eyes?

Where we differ is you don’t see the dangers your hysterical paranoia presents. If you want to sit home and not get the shot. Fine. Cool. If you are going to run around screaming “it’s not safe” trying to get others to be like you? I have a problem with that. If people have trusted drugs given to them by their doctors before, this is determined to be safe by the same processes as those.

I haven't stated that it's not safe. I've stated that no one knows and it should be in trials if not for the panic.

And if it's safe, why the need for indemnity? If it was supposed to be here, why fast-track? Why EUA status?

No… they already did multiple phases of trials on all of these vaccines, last year.

This is Moderna’s results of phase THREE. So, no they should not be in phase one. They have already done all three. Like they always do.

I've referenced Pfizer at every turn.

We probably need to revisit this discussion after a few years have elapsed - as safety and efficacy have yet to be determined.

We probably need to revisit this discussion after a few years have elapsed - as safety and efficacy have yet to be determined.
So- pull a vaccine that webt through 3 phases of clinical trials and has been shown to work back and do more testing than they normally do on a vaccine while the virus continues to kill millions of people world wide?
This is not a “I might be right or wrong in the future” argument. The testing of efficacy and safety was done to the normal standard, now we roll it out. The process was done the right way. That discussion does not need to wait.

I've referenced Pfizer at every turn.
Phizer is only one shot that was developed, they too did their trials.

So- pull a vaccine that webt through 3 phases of clinical trials and has been shown to work back and do more testing than they normally do on a vaccine while the virus continues to kill millions of people world wide?
This is not a “I might be right or wrong in the future” argument. The testing of efficacy and safety was done to the normal standard, now we roll it out. The process was done the right way. That discussion does not need to wait.

First off, there's been plenty of drugs (too many to name) that have been pulled after they were determined in trials to be "safe and effective."

Second, I'm talking about the Pfizer vaccine. The one most people are receiving.

You are wrong here. It should be in Phase 1 Human Trials.

Hence, fast track, indemnity and EUA status.

Have to pull the plug on this for now.

Eating Blue Light and EMFs during restorative sleep hours is bad for your health.

I question these polls and constant news reports that such a high percentage of conservatives refuse to be vaccinated. Most of my conservative friends have gotten theirs. A small percentage by my calculations haven’t. Certainly smaller than 30%. And a few of my liberal friends have not.
I think 30% is low. I know way more refusing than getting. Good old Trumpsters.

I remember a kinder and gentler time in this country when our parents never thought twice about having us take the small pox vaccine in order to attend school. A time in which our whole town turned out as we all stood in line to take the polio vaccine sugar cube. I remember how relieved my mother was after her sons were now protected against the scourge of a generation. In basic training we took many vaccine shots for exotic diseases and never questioned or even asked what they protected us against. The difference then is we weren't indoctrinated by conspiracy theories and we trusted the science.

Last edited:
I remember a kinder and gentler time in our country when our parents never thought twice about having us take the small pox vaccine in order to attend school. A time in which our whole town turned out as we all stood in line to take the polio vaccine sugar cube. I remember how relieved my mother was after her sons were now protected against the scourge of a generation. In basic training we took many vaccine shots for exotic diseases and never questioned or even asked what they protected us against. The difference then is we weren't indoctrinated by conspiracy theories and we trusted the science.
Exactly. People were not diluted by fake science because the few people unwilling to take the vaccines were not given unlimited forums on the internet to rail against the vaccines, spread conspiracy theories, lie about the efficacy and safety of them and spread fear the way the internet and social media allow for it today. That is what has polarized us as a nation. The end result is that when faced with a threat that used to unify the nation to lead to a “United States” approach to tackling a problem, we now split down political ideology lines (or religion..) and everyone argues about the true nature if the threat or the prescribed solutions to tackle it and we wind up with the mess we have today instead of a country willing to do what it has to do to eradicate said issue.

What a load of crap. Vaccines have been controversial for a long time, especially in liberal demographics.

And the only reason this virus and the vaccine became political is because the Democrats and their lying media wanted it that way. As with everything, they wanted another reason to bash Trump, and they didn't give a damn who it hurt. Power at any cost. They couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. Got exactly what they wanted.

You are wrong here. It should be in Phase 1 Human Trials.

Hence, fast track, indemnity and EUA status.
I just showed you each of the shots have been through THREE phases of human trials and you keep saying “wrong, they should be in phase one”? We are already in phase 4 in reality- ROLLOUT. Where not only have they already done three phases of trials that were actually larger than normal, and had great success, they have also rolled out hundreds of millions of doses to hundreds of millions of people and had no more side effects than what the FDA expected and deemed safe. Sure, we may look back 5 years from now and say “man that covid vaccine made monkeys fly out of my butt, why did the FDA not see those monkey eggs in the vials”?!?
That type of logic is simply unreasonable, and by that logic, I would not recommend you consume any food or drugs available in the US for the rest of your life! After all, they could have been wrong when they gave “Bubba Burgers” the go ahead to be sold in the freezer section of the local grocery as well. I mean I hear red meat can give you heart disease! So why on God’s green Earth would the FDA allow me to buy it? Those authorizations are not some commitment a product is safe and always will be regardless of how or the frequency with which you use them. They are a statement that the benefits (not dying of starvation for instance) outweigh the dangers (heart disease)… so while there may be a few side effects to any drug, if the perceived benefits (stopping a virus that is killing millions), outweigh the anticipated side effects (normally a sore arm, rarely people have allergic reactions or short term mild fevers)- it is still approved and still deemed safe. Sure nobody can guarantee the future. What we can see from the ramifications of inaction is that this thing will literally kill millions of people a year if left unchecked. With BILLIONS of people alive today, that cycle of millions of deaths could perpetuate for decades on end before we reach a natural herd immunity. It would be complicit manslaughter/ mass genocide to allow that to go on for years so they could continue to test and monitor vaccines and treatments already deemed safe through the normal three phase human trials after decades of research and investigational new drugs applications have proven it to be safe by FDA standards.

Again, I do not fault any one individual if they are paranoid about the vaccine and avoid it themselves- that is darwinism. Take your own chances with the virus. When people take to public forums to spew their own irrational fears and spread fear about a treatment the international scientific community deems safe for a disease that is a very real threat, it is a whole different issue.

Reactions: Forever Fowl
What a load of crap. Vaccines have been controversial for a long time, especially in liberal demographics.

And the only reason this virus and the vaccine became political is because the Democrats and their lying media wanted it that way. As with everything, they wanted another reason to bash Trump, and they didn't give a damn who it hurt. Power at any cost. They couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. Got exactly what they wanted.
Right, the Democrats in England and every other civilized nation in the world are conspiring to spread lies to make Trump look bad… Seems legit. It is all a coordinated effort by THE ENTIRE WORLD to affect our politics. 😂

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Right, the Democrats in England and every other civilized nation in the world are conspiring to spread lies to make Trump look bad… Seems legit. It is all a coordinated effort by THE ENTIRE WORLD to affect our politics. 😂

I never said that, so NO..

Biden jumped straight racism when Trump tried to restrict travel from China. Pelosi ran directly to the streets of Chinatown without a mask running around and hugging everybody. Biden openly criticized any of the travel restrictions, saying they don't work because of "science". Now Biden restricts travel from India. Guess he is xenophobic now too. And Democrats only care about "science" when it suits them. They completely ignore it when the science says kids should be back it school because the teacher's unions now make the "science" and the democrats back them.

And let's not forget the "Trump called the virus a hoax" lie that Dems created and the media spread like wildfire. I even see the sheep still repeating it here.

Even our worthless vice president made a completely unnecessary statement that she wouldn't take if Trump said so, only if the medical professions said so. Duh. He could never do that anyway. Just planting seeds of doubt for a political attacks.

Horrible, despicable people with a horrible, despicable media promoting their lies and deceit as truth.

I just showed you each of the shots have been through THREE phases of human trials and you keep saying “wrong, they should be in phase one”? We are already in phase 4 in reality- ROLLOUT. Where not only have they already done three phases of trials that were actually larger than normal, and had great success, they have also rolled out hundreds of millions of doses to hundreds of millions of people and had no more side effects than what the FDA expected and deemed safe. Sure, we may look back 5 years from now and say “man that covid vaccine made monkeys fly out of my butt, why did the FDA not see those monkey eggs in the vials”?!?
That type of logic is simply unreasonable, and by that logic, I would not recommend you consume any food or drugs available in the US for the rest of your life! After all, they could have been wrong when they gave “Bubba Burgers” the go ahead to be sold in the freezer section of the local grocery as well. I mean I hear red meat can give you heart disease! So why on God’s green Earth would the FDA allow me to buy it? Those authorizations are not some commitment a product is safe and always will be regardless of how or the frequency with which you use them. They are a statement that the benefits (not dying of starvation for instance) outweigh the dangers (heart disease)… so while there may be a few side effects to any drug, if the perceived benefits (stopping a virus that is killing millions), outweigh the anticipated side effects (normally a sore arm, rarely people have allergic reactions or short term mild fevers)- it is still approved and still deemed safe. Sure nobody can guarantee the future. What we can see from the ramifications of inaction is that this thing will literally kill millions of people a year if left unchecked. With BILLIONS of people alive today, that cycle of millions of deaths could perpetuate for decades on end before we reach a natural herd immunity. It would be complicit manslaughter/ mass genocide to allow that to go on for years so they could continue to test and monitor vaccines and treatments already deemed safe through the normal three phase human trials after decades of research and investigational new drugs applications have proven it to be safe by FDA standards.

Again, I do not fault any one individual if they are paranoid about the vaccine and avoid it themselves- that is darwinism. Take your own chances with the virus. When people take to public forums to spew their own irrational fears and spread fear about a treatment the international scientific community deems safe for a disease that is a very real threat, it is a whole different issue.

Stating that any vaccine is 99% safe is inaccurate and irresponsible.

This is not the flu vaccine, nor the polio vaccine. Similar to the HIV vaccine effort, they have been trying to come up with a coronavirus vaccine for many, many years. It was only when Trump provided great financial incentive to rush that the stars quickly aligned.

Healthy, young people have died within days of vaccination.

On top of an overwhelmed government-based Vaccine Adverse Reaction website, there continues to be issues raised about the spike protein as well as potential vulnerabilities created from viral mutations. (posted studies from top research centers previously)

IMO, the numbers do not support vaccinating the low-risk population, especially children, unless they have unique and rare vulnerabilities. This vaccine has been fast-tracked, it's under EUA status and wide sweeping indemnity has been granted. It should be available to the higher/highest risk for a significant time to evaluate. (years). The Vitamin D studies are extremely compelling but it only costs pennies and has virtually no side effects. Only Vitamin D and Thyroid receptors exist on every cell in the body. There are many studies stating that low Vitamin D levels were present in virtually ALL people who had any COVID complications. There have been many studies showing the efficacy of Vitamin D in preventing and treating COVID. There are hundreds of physicians and researchers around the world who have signed a Vitamin D petition - including those from MUSC. Unfortunately, Vitamin D costs pennies and is unattractive to the medical industry. Also, people cannot wrap their mind around the fact that simply maintaining your Vitamin D levels could be as, if not more effective, than a lab-made vaccine. In their minds, they have been told this is incredibly complicated, and it requires a complicated, highly profitable solution. And that's very unfortunate.

Anyhow, believe we can both acknowledge this is total timesink. Let's agree to disagree and move on.

Last edited:
Do they. Like the “super spreader” commentary added to completely misrepresent what occupational exposure means?

Keep reading the Pfizer Doc in it's entirety.

I am not a dentist. That was a inside joke between he and I.

Vaccinate as many times as you desire.

Keep reading the Pfizer Doc in it's entirety.

I am not a dentist. That was a inside joke between he and I.

Vaccinate as many times as you desire.
Whew. I was guessing you must have been that one dentist who disagreed with brushing your teeth we used to hear about in Crest commercials.

Let’s not pretend like that is some concern you had from reading that. That whole stupid commentary has been circulating in the Q world for a little while now.

Whew. I was guessing you must have been that one dentist who disagreed with brushing your teeth we used to hear about in Crest commercials.

Let’s not pretend like that is some concern you had from reading that. That whole stupid commentary has been circulating in the Q world for a little while now.

Good to know. Read the doc.

I'm still not a dentist.

Good to know. Read the doc.

I'm still not a dentist.
I think it’s pretty clear you’re not a dentist.

I realize that it’s not as fun as the conspiracy theories but this document is in reference to the controlled studies where they are tracking everything going on with the participants of the controlled study. The notice is referring to people who may end up treating the subject which could impact the study. An example would be if a study participant was to break their leg and had to be treated in the hospital and could receive medication or other items not planned in the test observation.

I get that the truth isn’t as fun as spreading misinformation but one can only hope that reality can break through somewhere.

I think it’s pretty clear you’re not a dentist.

I realize that it’s not as fun as the conspiracy theories but this document is in reference to the controlled studies where they are tracking everything going on with the participants of the controlled study. The notice is referring to people who may end up treating the subject which could impact the study. An example would be if a study participant was to break their leg and had to be treated in the hospital and could receive medication or other items not planned in the test observation.

I get that the truth isn’t as fun as spreading misinformation but one can only hope that reality can break through somewhere.

Thanks Dizzy. It confused me at first, as it certainly seemed like you thought I was a dentist.

Didn't we have an exchange a few days ago involving Autism? That seemed to end well for you.

You obviously hang out here to engage in low-level gotcha exchanges, when you could be outside enhancing your immunity and less enamored with highly experimental, emergency use vaccines.

Well over half of Americans have elected to take a hard pass then they did a actual risk assessment of their own situation, versus listening to the onslaught $20+bil ad campaign from Pharma suggesting we should inject everything down to ants.

Below are my personal thoughts on the vaccine if you care to read. You probably don't as they obviously differ from yours.

We're all different. That's America.

Peace.

--------------------------------------------------

Stating that any vaccine is 99% safe is inaccurate and irresponsible.

This is not the flu vaccine, nor the polio vaccine. Similar to the HIV vaccine effort, they have been trying to come up with a coronavirus vaccine for many, many years. It was only when Trump provided great financial incentive to rush that the stars quickly aligned.

Healthy, young people have died within days of vaccination.

On top of an overwhelmed government-based Vaccine Adverse Reaction website, there continues to be issues raised about the spike protein as well as potential vulnerabilities created from viral mutations. (posted studies from top research centers previously)

IMO, the numbers do not support vaccinating the low-risk population, especially children, unless they have unique and rare vulnerabilities. This vaccine has been fast-tracked, it's under EUA status and wide sweeping indemnity has been granted. It should be available to the higher/highest risk for a significant time to evaluate. (years). The Vitamin D studies are extremely compelling but it only costs pennies and has virtually no side effects. Only Vitamin D and Thyroid receptors exist on every cell in the body. There are many studies stating that low Vitamin D levels were present in virtually ALL people who had any COVID complications. There have been many studies showing the efficacy of Vitamin D in preventing and treating COVID. There are hundreds of physicians and researchers around the world who have signed a Vitamin D petition - including those from MUSC. Unfortunately, Vitamin D costs pennies and is unattractive to the medical industry. Also, people cannot wrap their mind around the fact that simply maintaining your Vitamin D levels could be as, if not more effective, than a lab-made vaccine. In their minds, they have been told this is incredibly complicated, and it requires a complicated, highly profitable solution. And that's very unfortunate.

I remember a kinder and gentler time in this country when our parents never thought twice about having us take the small pox vaccine in order to attend school. A time in which our whole town turned out as we all stood in line to take the polio vaccine sugar cube. I remember how relieved my mother was after her sons were now protected against the scourge of a generation. In basic training we took many vaccine shots for exotic diseases and never questioned or even asked what they protected us against. The difference then is we weren't indoctrinated by conspiracy theories and we trusted the science.

Such a dishonest argument. COVID isn't polio or smallpox. Those diseases have horrible, long-term effects on children. COVID has little to no effect on almost any child that gets it. Has nothing to do with "kinder" or "gentler" and everything to do with risk. The seasonal flu is a bigger risk to children than COVID. Even in the kinder, gentler time, people weren't rushing out to get vaccines for diseases that posed almost no risk to them.

Reactions: Balwiles
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT