ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Tested my covid immunity

It's political because of Trump's poor handling of the pandemic which probably cost him the election. Many of those who voted for him now show their continued support by not wearing a mask. Last week there were several hundred pro-lifers at a rally inside our State House. Not one of them wore a mask although they are required. The Republican House and Senate members refuse to wear masks while the Democrats and staffers follow CDC guidelines and wear them.

Everything you wrote here is pure hopium on your part. You can writeoff the FDA/CDC website if you so choose. It's the primary outlet for adverse reporting in our country - but it's all bogus? That's logical.

Unfortunately, there is no Mother Theresa branch in our government. It's a business. They manage risk and outcomes as best they can. Pharmaceutical Companies maximize profit to satisfy shareholder interest, while simultaneously trying to minimize risk as best they can. They know good and well there is going to be collateral damage in virtually everything they produce. It's all a matter of containment.

The problem in this case is that this containment doesn't exist. It's been written off by our government and it was rushed in a panic state.

I'm not going to start posting all of the issues these manufacturers have had leading up to this release, as it's not fair to people who have already received (A big component of medicine is psychological.) But you might want to look into it before throwing out these convictions/absolutes - especially given you are in the medical industry.

You seem like you've done alot of research. What does risk management for COVID look like for you personally? My family is still on the fence about this vaccine and there's conflicting information where ever you look, even from the CDC & FDA.

I would like some direction as to how I can find published medical data showing patients who have had a "second, or more, cases of the China Virus". Thanks
Sumpta try the CDC site. Data on those who have taken the vaccine after getting the corona is scarce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sumptacock
So you're pro-choice and support abortions?
Lol, not exactly the topic at hand but if we’re splitting hairs, “my body my choice” for masks/vaccines is more applicable than for the abortionists who use it. It isn’t “your body” if it has someone else’s DNA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT