ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Atlantic - "Experts had a Rough Year..."

New legally-forced Pfizer document dump out that's currently being sorted through.

Among the highlights thus far ~ there were never any Pfizer studies performed in pregnant or breastfeeding women. None.

How many times did Fauci and the CDC Director state is was safe? Countless.

How many pregnant women took the vax? Countless.

Last edited:
Reactions: chief2791
New legally-forced Pfizer document dump out that's currently being sorted through.

Among the highlights thus far ~ it was never considered safe and NOT recommended for pregnant women or when breastfeeding.

How many times did Fauci and the CDC Director state is was safe? Countless.

How many pregnant women took the vax? Countless.

This post is exactly why you can't let people "do their own research." They will just post the first thing they read that is "damning" and then think that's somehow the truth. Most people just aren't skilled enough at gathering and analyzing evidence.

Who wrote those lines in that tweet and when were they written?

Reactions: DeeDave
This post is exactly why you can't let people "do their own research." They will just post the first thing they read that is "damning" and then think that's somehow the truth. Most people just aren't skilled enough at gathering and analyzing evidence.

Pfizer docs state it never did human trials on pregnant women. Please elaborate.

On the flip side, we have an "expert" stating what most knew 2 years ago. I guess the bulk of the money grab of trying to sterilize the entire world population is drying up. Time to tell the truth.

Last edited:
Trust the experts.

“When people get vaccinated, they can feel safe that they’re not gonna get infected.”
— Dr Anthony Fauci / Director of the NIH

“Vaccinated people do not carry the virus and don’t get sick.”
— CDC Director Walensky

“You’re not gonna get COVID if you have these vaccinations”
— Joe Biden, US President

Probably a good reason not to let pharma do their own trials also...everything safe for everyone....

Brand new MIT study has found a 25% increase in cardiovascular events in young people during the vaccine rollout. Patients experienced a reduction in blood flow to the heart.

Excess issues and fatalities have been associated with vaccine rollouts all over the world. Likely tied to Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) reported directly by Pfizer in their last document dump.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z#Sec14

Pfizer docs state it never did human trials on pregnant women. Please elaborate.

On the flip side, we have an "expert" stating what most knew 2 years ago. I guess the bulk of the money grab of trying to sterilize the entire world population is drying up. Time to tell the truth.

Who wrote the lines in that tweet, and when were they written? Even in that tweet thread there are people double checking the source and says that it was from the British government (not Pfizer, and unrelated to the Pfizer dump) from Dec. 2020 - well before Fauci is reported to start mentioning (in March 2021) that it could be safe based on the evidence they had been gathering. Not safe, but that it was looking like it could be safe.

Now I haven't looked hard into this because meme journalism is pointless to counter on a large scale. The second you take time to debunk one thing, three more memes with with no context or correlation are put up as more "evidence" of whatever that person is trying to push.

There is no such thing as "doing your own research" as most are incapable of collecting and analyzing evidence to a degree that would give that "research" any credibility. And tweets are not research.

Reactions: mcbear30
Who wrote the lines in that tweet, and when were they written? Even in that tweet thread there are people double checking the source and says that it was from the British government (not Pfizer, and unrelated to the Pfizer dump) from Dec. 2020 - well before Fauci is reported to start mentioning (in March 2021) that it could be safe based on the evidence they had been gathering. Not safe, but that it was looking like it could be safe.

Now I haven't looked hard into this because meme journalism is pointless to counter on a large scale. The second you take time to debunk one thing, three more memes with with no context or correlation are put up as more "evidence" of whatever that person is trying to push.

There is no such thing as "doing your own research" as most are incapable of collecting and analyzing evidence to a degree that would give that "research" any credibility. And tweets are not research.
So to summerize: There's no such thing as "doing your own research" so you must either default to the MSM feeds and "experts" who have been wrong and/or corrupt all along the process OR simply ignore and do nothing? Am I missing something?

Pfizer did exclude pregnant and breastfeeding women from the trials and failed to report that fact. Fauci then proceeded to run an impromptu trial of 4000 pregnant women within the vaccine rollout window and deemed it "safe and effective." Subsequently, issues in pregnant women have occurred as well as an abundance of menstral issues in non-pregnant women.

This was possibly the biggest money grab in the history of DC. And there have been many. Just another example of how the system works. Democrat, or Republican, it really doesn't matter. Amazing how many folks go to Washington with no significant means, but then years later are multi millionaires. The lobby of big pharma and defense contractors stuffing their pockets for votes. Just notice how there is always a need for a booster, a threat of a new variant, even the desperate attempt to have children immunized thought there is almost zero chance that it would be little more than a cold to them. It is all a money game and the masses pay the price.

You mean you don't trust Frank Capone? LOL

In related news, my high school dropout uncle has some fascinating theories on nuclear energy propelled lawnmowers. He's been working on his prototype in the backyard for 48 years.

Trust the experts.

“When people get vaccinated, they can feel safe that they’re not gonna get infected.”
— Dr Anthony Fauci / Director of the NIH

“Vaccinated people do not carry the virus and don’t get sick.”
— CDC Director Walensky

“You’re not gonna get COVID if you have these vaccinations”
— Joe Biden, US President

You left out a lot of Trump quotes on the vaccines and COVID predictions.

I guess I can post those since they don't exist in Trump cult world.

The best way to create distrust is to cut off dissenting voices rather than counter them with facts (data). I don't know that I've seen enough complete evidence on either side to convince me one way or the other, but I'm naturally suspicious of any side that tries to prevent me from hearing both sides of the debate under the pretext that I'm not smart enough to make a reasoned decision for myself.

Why the Trump default? Trump wasn't pushing ineffective and potentially harmful vaccines and forcing people to take it. If so, he would have been rung up a long time ago.
Why the Trump default? Because he's a Trump cultist, that's why. 😄

Reactions: bucketdad
Why the Trump default? Trump wasn't pushing ineffective and potentially harmful vaccines and forcing people to take it. If so, he would have been rung up a long time ago.

Your memory is worth a serious medical evaluation. It's awful.

Because people like you purposefully leave out all the crap Trump said about COVID disappearing- and how they had it under control- and the case count was going to zero real soon- all in in April and May of 2020 before the numbers absolutely exploded.

Then - Trump talked about the vaccines countless times, promoted them, even publicly ridiculing the FDA for not approving them faster- while his supporters cheered him on- while places like Fox News and right wing news and talk radio constantly implied the FDA was slow walking approval to hurt him- not that they were taking their time to study the vaccines.

Your memory is worth a serious medical evaluation. It's awful.

Because people like you purposefully leave out all the crap Trump said about COVID disappearing- and how they had it under control- and the case count was going to zero real soon- all in in April and May of 2020 before the numbers absolutely exploded.

Then - Trump talked about the vaccines countless times, promoted them, even publicly ridiculing the FDA for not approving them faster- while his supporters cheered him on- while places like Fox News and right wing news and talk radio constantly implied the FDA was slow walking approval to hurt him- not that they were taking their time to study the vaccines.

There"s nothing wrong with my memory. I don't understand why you feel the need to infuse Trump into most every one of your arguments. He's not the Director of the NIH. He's not the CDC. He's not the FDA. He's not the President. He didn't try to shove a medication into everyone that wasn't doing what they said it was and has injured many. There were less deaths in 2020 than in 2021 with the vaccine.

There"s nothing wrong with my memory. I don't understand why you feel the need to infuse Trump into most every one of your arguments. He's not the Director of the NIH. He's not the CDC. He's not the FDA. He's not the President. He didn't try to shove a medication into everyone that wasn't doing what they said it was and has injured many. There were less deaths in 2020 than in 2021 with the vaccine.
TDS

Because he's a cultist.

Reactions: turncock

No, your memory is awful.

I "infuse" trump into many of my posts because folks like you worship him and you and others post things on here that prove you have a terrible memory or just don't want to remember

but yet you are willing to blame everyone else. So someone like me is very happy to remind you of your hypocrisy.

That's why I reminded you above about Trump threatening to fire the FDA head if he didn't RUSH the vaccine testing at a quicker pace than the FDA was comfortable with- in which they were already on a world record fast pace

If a Democrat did that - or Biden - or anyone not named Trump was out there now threatening for fire the FDA chief because he hadn't approved a booster shot fast enough, you same folks would be flipping out and exploding. But Trump did do it and you ignore it.

Folks whining like robots about the vaccines now forget that their messiah in chief was threatening to fire scientists because they weren't approving it fast enough.

No, your memory is awful.

I "infuse" trump into many of my posts because folks like you worship him and you and others post things on here that prove you have a terrible memory or just don't want to remember

but yet you are willing to blame everyone else. So someone like me is very happy to remind you of your hypocrisy.

That's why I reminded you above about Trump threatening to fire the FDA head if he didn't RUSH the vaccine testing at a quicker pace than the FDA was comfortable with- in which they were already on a world record fast pace

If a Democrat did that - or Biden - or anyone not named Trump was out there now threatening for fire the FDA chief because he hadn't approved a booster shot fast enough, you same folks would be flipping out and exploding. But Trump did do it and you ignore it.

Folks whining like robots about the vaccines now forget that their messiah in chief was threatening to fire scientists because they weren't approving it fast enough.
Whose memory is shot? Turncock can speak for himself, but I'm not sure I've ever seen him post anything about Trump other than to call you out on using his name in almost every one of your arguments?

Illegal mandates and lockdowns were the issue. It wrecked the economy, small businesses, child development, marriages, etc. and added another $7-10 Trillion in debt.

If you want to take an experimental genetic drug that wasn't doing anything they claimed it was doing, have at it. But leave the rest of us alone.

Last edited:
So to summerize: There's no such thing as "doing your own research" so you must either default to the MSM feeds and "experts" who have been wrong and/or corrupt all along the process OR simply ignore and do nothing? Am I missing something?

Pfizer did exclude pregnant and breastfeeding women from the trials and failed to report that fact. Fauci then proceeded to run an impromptu trial of 4000 pregnant women within the vaccine rollout window and deemed it "safe and effective." Subsequently, issues in pregnant women have occurred as well as an abundance of menstral issues in non-pregnant women.
That’s not at all what he said but probably proves his point.

Sure. Everything about the COVID vaccine program has gone swimmingly.

Where do you get your news? I've asked this of Flanders too and that's when he fades away.
Various places whether it’s Fox News (online not the TV), AP or any other various sources that may roll up in news apps. What I don’t use is individuals Twitter accounts unless they are very specific about where their information is coming from where I can review the source material.

Not to speak for Flanders but the point is that research involves reading the source documents and ensuring you have an understanding of something. Research isn’t skimming Twitter or opinion pieces for what fits your desired narrative.

Various places whether it’s Fox News (online not the TV), AP or any other various sources that may roll up in news apps. What I don’t use is individuals Twitter accounts unless they are very specific about where their information is coming from where I can review the source material.

Not to speak for Flanders but the point is that research involves reading the source documents and ensuring you have an understanding of something. Research isn’t skimming Twitter or opinion pieces for what fits your desired narrative.
Thanks. Aren't you phishing for engagement here? I went through the series of posts which include Gates stating almost two years later that the got it wrong. The series of lies from health officials. The 25% increase in Cardio events in young people....all accurate and those don't seem to bother you. But the breastfeeding piece you feel the need to chime in on?

Thanks. Aren't you phishing for engagement here? I went through the series of posts which include Gates stating almost two years later that the got it wrong. The series of lies from health officials. The 25% increase in Cardio events in young people....all accurate and those don't seem to bother you. But the breastfeeding piece you feel the need to chime in on?
The post I was responding to was about people feeling “research” is reading something on Twitter without confirming if it is true. The 25% increase in cardio events is a good example of that though.

The way it’s framed is to make it sound like there was a correlation found in the vaccine and those events but if you read the study that’s not actually what was done. The data was taken from a study of events in Israel and the data makes no differentiation between people who were vaccinated or unvaccinated and whether they had covid or a covid vaccine. The study also makes estimates of how many doses people would have likely had at various points. So while there may well be a connection this study isn’t able to actually confirm anything because they don’t know anything about the patients. Based on their data collection they could have found 100 people of which 50 had covid and 50 had the vaccine. Then out of that group 25 of the covid patients had cardio events but you’d still take away the 25% rate. It could also go the other way or split right down the middle showing no difference between the events. Either was the study isn’t capable of making the correlation that people want it to.

That’s not to say it isn’t simply that reading the study as opposed to headlines about it are two different things.

The post I was responding to was about people feeling “research” is reading something on Twitter without confirming if it is true. The 25% increase in cardio events is a good example of that though.

The way it’s framed is to make it sound like there was a correlation found in the vaccine and those events but if you read the study that’s not actually what was done. The data was taken from a study of events in Israel and the data makes no differentiation between people who were vaccinated or unvaccinated and whether they had covid or a covid vaccine. The study also makes estimates of how many doses people would have likely had at various points. So while there may well be a connection this study isn’t able to actually confirm anything because they don’t know anything about the patients. Based on their data collection they could have found 100 people of which 50 had covid and 50 had the vaccine. Then out of that group 25 of the covid patients had cardio events but you’d still take away the 25% rate. It could also go the other way or split right down the middle showing no difference between the events. Either was the study isn’t capable of making the correlation that people want it to.

That’s not to say it isn’t simply that reading the study as opposed to headlines about it are two different things.
I did read the MIT Study: "The results highlight a statistically significant increase of over 25% in both CA (25.7%, P < 0.05) and ACS (26.0%, P < 0.001) calls for patients of ages 16–39 during January–May 2021, compared to the same period in 2020."

You should consider applying this same level of critic to the health bureaucrats. I've never seen you mention a word about that.

I did read the MIT Study: "The results highlight a statistically significant increase of over 25% in both CA (25.7%, P < 0.05) and ACS (26.0%, P < 0.001) calls for patients of ages 16–39 during January–May 2021, compared to the same period in 2020."

You should consider applying this same level of critic to the health bureaucrats. I've never seen you mention a word about that.
That’s fine but that statement in no way answers any of the issues pointed out in my prior post. Nor does it address questions about timing since 2020 and 2021 were completely different in the timelines of COVID (since 2020 wasn’t a full year of spread) and it doesn’t factor in the low rate of vaccination rates among that age group in Israel. There are a lot more questions than answers in the study and really based on their data they have no way to really make any connections to anything.

In terms of “health bureaucrats” I’m not sure what you are looking for there. If you want me to stomp around and fuss about guidelines evolving that’s not likely to happen. Is it frustrating sometimes? Absolutely. Is it shocking that things would change as you learn things? Nope. I’m pretty okay with understanding that the earth isn’t flat even though there was a time that was pretty well accepted and even today there are people that go with that viewpoint.

Now in terms of response I have said numerous times we bumbled this badly. The whole lockdowns and closing businesses never should have happened. The problem was there was no central voice/leadership on the whole thing. In the absence of a plan chaos reigns and when we ended up with 10 people with 10 different opinions doing daily meetings there was little to no hope of turning things around.

That’s fine but that statement in no way answers any of the issues pointed out in my prior post. Nor does it address questions about timing since 2020 and 2021 were completely different in the timelines of COVID (since 2020 wasn’t a full year of spread) and it doesn’t factor in the low rate of vaccination rates among that age group in Israel. There are a lot more questions than answers in the study and really based on their data they have no way to really make any connections to anything.

In terms of “health bureaucrats” I’m not sure what you are looking for there. If you want me to stomp around and fuss about guidelines evolving that’s not likely to happen. Is it frustrating sometimes? Absolutely. Is it shocking that things would change as you learn things? Nope. I’m pretty okay with understanding that the earth isn’t flat even though there was a time that was pretty well accepted and even today there are people that go with that viewpoint.

Now in terms of response I have said numerous times we bumbled this badly. The whole lockdowns and closing businesses never should have happened. The problem was there was no central voice/leadership on the whole thing. In the absence of a plan chaos reigns and when we ended up with 10 people with 10 different opinions doing daily meetings there was little to no hope of turning things around.

Don't even know where to begin here. They tried to shove an experimental vaccination down people's throats through illegal mandates and lockdowns. The medication didn't work very well or at all. It was dangerous and deadly for some and only a small segment of the population possibly needed it. (if it had done as they advertised.)

Why did they try to do this? It wasn't because of health. 99.7% of the population didn't have issues with COVID and we knew that for over a year before the vaccines arrived. Even Biden and Fauci were stating it was ill-advised to try to vaccine everyone all the way up until the Biden victory. The reason they did what they did was because of vaccine passports and digital IDs to insert something in people's bodies so they can track them like dogs. If you don't believe this, check out the notes of the WEF/DAVOs from just this week.

This isn't flat earther propaganda. This isn't Alex Jones. This isn't conspiracy theory and whatever other terms you and others have used the last year. You guys were the ones who were on the wrong side of history and didn't seem to care when people were getting fired from their jobs, children held back from schools/development, small businesses destroyed, married/relationships destroyed, people not allowed to see loved ones in the hospital or dying, economy trashed, those with virtually no risk of COVID injured or dead (especially children)...and so on. This wasn't about "bumbling" anything. This was unprecedented corruption and evil.

Last edited:
Don't even know where to begin here. They tried to shove an experimental vaccination down people's throats through illegal mandates and lockdowns. The medication didn't work very well or at all. It was dangerous and deadly for some and only a small segment of the population possibly needed it. (if it had done as they advertised.)

Why did they try to do this? It wasn't because of health. 99.7% of the population didn't have issues with COVID and we knew that for over a year before the vaccines arrived. Even Biden and Fauci were stating it was ill-advised to try to vaccine everyone all the way up until the Biden victory. The reason they did what they did was because of vaccine passports and digital IDs to insert something in people's bodies so they can track them like dogs. If you don't believe this, check out the notes of the WEF/DAVOs from just this week.

This isn't flat earther propaganda. This isn't Alex Jones. This isn't conspiracy theory and whatever other terms you and others have used the last year. You guys were the ones who were on the wrong side of history and didn't seem to care when people were getting fired from their jobs, children held back from schools/development, small businesses destroyed, married/relationships destroyed, people not allowed to see loved ones in the hospital or dying, economy trashed, those with virtually no risk of COVID injured or dead (especially children)...and so on. This wasn't about "bumbling" anything. This was unprecedented corruption and evil.

This is where your problem lies. It really isn’t just one or the other. You don’t have to believe everything crazy on either side. You assume if you don’t get lock step with one group you have to get toed up with the other. I just assume all you guys are crazy regardless of which side you fall on.

I could give two shits if someone takes the vaccine or not. If you want it take it. If you don’t then don’t. I only wish people would make informed decision in conjunction with their physician as opposed to some craziness they read on Twitter. Vaccines aren’t some magic cure and they aren’t triggered by 5g to make zombies either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT