ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This US Gymnastics Doctor....

dixie_cock

Dec 19, 2016
Just got sentenced to 175 years. 150 women came forward and said he molested them as girls while he was a doctor for US Gymnastics. He didn't dispute a single thing they said. I don't know what would be better - just go ahead and string him up on the courthouse steps or let him rot in a cell with the words of these survivors echoing in his mind.

All I know is that heads are going to roll within the US Gymnastic Association and the USOC. No way does this guy operate for this long, and abuse so many girls without someone turning a bling eye.

Just got sentenced to 175 years. 150 women came forward and said he molested them as girls while he was a doctor for US Gymnastics. He didn't dispute a single thing they said. I don't know what would be better - just go ahead and string him up on the courthouse steps or let him rot in a cell with the words of these survivors echoing in his mind.

All I know is that heads are going to roll within the US Gymnastic Association and the USOC. No way does this guy operate for this long, and abuse so many girls without someone turning a bling eye.
Heads are already rolling but not enough of them and not quickly enough. The MSU president and MSU needs to clean house. If this were football, they would be gone (Penn State).

It's very sad to see all the lives he's altered. The details are absolutely unbelievable. Molesting gymnasts at the Olympics?!? How does he get away with that?

The Karoly's are complicit in this as well as Mich State. Fathers, never ever let your daughters go to a sports "ranch" like the Karoly's. USOC should be ashamed.

It's very sad to see all the lives he's altered. The details are absolutely unbelievable. Molesting gymnasts at the Olympics?!? How does he get away with that?

The Karoly's are complicit in this as well as Mich State. Fathers, never ever let your daughters go to a sports "ranch" like the Karoly's. USOC should be ashamed.
I cant believe he did it with the parents in the room!

Last edited:
I almost retched when last week he sent a note to the judge to say he couldn't take anymore. Ugh.

Her response was along the lines of "Tough sh*t. Deal with it."

GOCOCKS! BEATFLA! BEATARK!

I almost retched when last week he sent a note to the judge to say he couldn't take anymore. Ugh.

Her response was along the lines of "Tough sh*t. Deal with it."

GOCOCKS! BEATFLA! BEATARK!
I think he will commit suicide in jail

I vote we end this one yesterday. Because of his comment... "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Light this sob up.

I only have tears regarding this.

No words

our savior will process his true sentence on behalf of our fellow humans and victims in time.

The appointed judge spoke well

No words just tears......

Heads are already rolling but not enough of them and not quickly enough. The MSU president and MSU needs to clean house. If this were football, they would be gone (Penn State).
The MSU president resigned yesterday. I’d be surprised if there weren’t more at MSU that resign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT