ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Top 5 Favorite Christmas Flicks

Jingle all the way, doesn't deserve to be on any Christmas list of movies. Even if you had listed the worst 5 Christmas Movies, I would not have listed the movie because it was so bad I forgot it even existed.
Haha! This made me laugh reading it! Thanks for checking out the post even if you whole heartedly disagree with it! Merry Christmas! 🎄

In no particular order:

It's a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Carol (George C Scott version)
Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
Miracle on 34th Street (both versions)

Hon Mention:
Home Alone

Reactions: OldBluJacketJr
Thanks for the list! Hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄🎁

1. The Christmas Carol (George C. Scott for me as well) Do like the Patrick Stewart version also.
2. The Christmas Story
3. Christmas Vacation
4. The Home Alones
5. Christmas with the Kranks

I think we all like pretty much the same mega-Christmas movies. But is there one you really like but it never gets the air time the big boys get? My youngest daughter had me watch this one years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact it is quite funny. Stars Jessica Biel and Jonathan Taylor. If you guys have any suggestions like this please feel free to share.

Reactions: OldBluJacketJr
1. The Christmas Carol (George C. Scott for me as well) Do like the Patrick Stewart version also.
2. The Christmas Story
3. Christmas Vacation
4. The Home Alones
5. Christmas with the Kranks

I think we all like pretty much the same mega-Christmas movies. But is there one you really like but it never gets the air time the big boys get? My youngest daughter had me watch this one years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact it is quite funny. Stars Jessica Biel and Jonathan Taylor. If you guys have any suggestions like this please feel free to share.

I’ve seen that one! Good flick. One under rated movie that I like to watch during the holidays is The Nightmare Before Christmas. It’s got Halloween and Christmas in it. Pretty fun movie. Old school claymation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT