ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Top five favorite places in South Carolina

I have several Buzzard Roost specials. It’s a homemade lure. I know a guy who makes them. The body is oval and is made from Delrin ( a white poly plastic material) .It has a treble hook underneath it and another at the end with a bucktail attached.

I haven't fished BR in years, but it's striper season now here in S. Georgia.

1. big Topwaters like 6" Cordell Pencil Popper, Zara Superspook, bass pro saltwater tws, Rebel jumpin minnow (best from boat) Mirror Lure He-dog - black with yellow nose for muddy water,
2. bucktails
3. spoons (better for hybrids)
4. Live Gizzard shad from a boat
5. Carolina rigged threadfin from the bank
6. Black eel imitator on a bucktail.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
Buddy, it's great to see you again. I hope you are doing fine, you along with COE and a few others are my all time favorite posters. Again, glad to see you man.
Hope all is well with your Freddie! Miss the old days with all our Greenville events and having you come down from Marion. Those were fun times. We had great crowds. The club changed so much when Dan retired. It will never be the same! T Wayne past away this past year.
I took a three or four year break from this site after getting blacklisted! Actually, it was a nice break. Anyway, stay in touch. Be safe and go Cocks! 🤙🐓

• Love
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Hope all is well with your Freddie! Miss the old days with all our Greenville events and having you come down from Marion. Those were fun times. We had great crowds. The club changed so much when Dan retired. It will never be the same! T Wayne past away this past year.
I took a three or four year break from this site after getting blacklisted! Actually, it was a nice break. Anyway, stay in touch. Be safe and go Cocks! 🤙🐓

I hope all is well with you, too. Man, we did have fun times when we use to have the Gamecock meetings and Football kickoff parties in Greenville.

I feel I need to take a break from the board, too. I quit watching the news for a while and I felt so much better not getting riled up about everything, and now I feel the same way about Gamecock sports. LOL!

Ahh yes...that one is awesome. Especially when I'm with Smalls, and telling him stories about my time at Carolina. It's all about passing the love of the University on to the next generation.
My daughter and her boyfriend are both USC graduates pursuing PhD degrees. He's in the upper midwest and she's in New England. They are both from Columbia. Whenever they are both in town they go to Cool Beans for coffee and then walk around the Horseshoe for a while. They both lived in Rutledge after their time in the Honors Dormitory, so that's home to them. In fact they were out on the Horseshoe on Sunday afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT