ADVERTISEMENT

OT - What’s your dream car?

GivEmDaSpurs

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2019
1984-Lamborghini-Countach-LP500-S-main.jpg
This was my first love; the Lamborghini Countach.

Now, it’s ...
2021-koenigsegg-jesk-8_1600x0w.jpg

Koenigsegg Jesko

Sparing no cost... what’s your dream car?

Red Pontiac GTO Judge 1973 version. Couldn't get the pic to show up.

Last edited:
Bugatti veyron, new corvette. Bmw 8 series. Classic mustang, Gen 1 camaro, 67 chevelle big block ss. F250 diesel loaded with everything for a daily driver and a Newmar rv to camp in

So many to choose from
1970.5 Chevy Camaro Z/28-RS or RS/SS 396. I'd settle for '70-'81 in good shape.
1969 Camaro
1969 Chevelle SS. Again, I'd settle for a nice Malibu, especially with a big block.
Challenger/Cuda
Fastback Mustangs

I'm not a car guy at all, but we knew a guy when I was a kid who had a 1965 Mustang and I thought it was the coolest car ever. So that's always been my dream car.
I had a '66 coupe 2 bbl 289 when I was about 28-30 years old. It was my daily driver. I had dreams of building a fast street car. I commuted into Charlotte to work every day. I spent weekends and some evenings wrenching on it to keep it going and sometimes I had to work on it to get back home. I carried a toolbox and spare parts in the trunk. It made me a decent mechanic though. I'd still love to have it back now that I could afford to restore it.

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs
1966 SS Chevelle.
Had one when I was probably too young to have one. Want a do over.

I know the feeling. Had a 74 Camaro LT with a 350 V8 I bought used in 1980 off a car lot in Pendleton, S.C. for something like $2,000 I earned from a summer job.
I don't know who owned it before me, but he had exquisite taste. That car was candy apple red with black racing stripes on the hood and back trunk and wire frame wheel covers on white sidewalls. And it ran like a scalded dog.

I love vintage muscle cars . I owned a 65 mustang with a 289 but.... if those new Tesla’s can get you home from the bar ... that’s a game changer . I watched a Joe Rogan podcast and he owns several old muscle cars and imports and he said nothing is faster than the new Tesla roadster he just bought . Pretty crazy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT