ADVERTISEMENT

OT - What’s your dream car?

It may be required to run on batteries in the not so distant future. Imagine how long it would take to charge that baby up for a trip?
Why would I care if I didn’t really have anywhere I needed to be. Me at the charging station:

tenor.gif

First impression was this but as I got older, a car was just a way to get to my airplane. Ha! I did have a KZ-650 until we had the second child.

1969-jaguar-xke-matching-numbers-with-ac-4.jpg

Reactions: SCexpat38
The Kyle Larson or the one Brandon Overton have been driving the last few weeks.............

At 15 years old my dream car was a Sunbeam Tiger but i could only afford a 66 Mustang convertible(wish I still had it) Too old to crawl into or out of any of my current dream cars so I'll have to stick with my old worn out, paid for, low insurance, low taxed Wrangler and Silverado. Still would love to have a vintage Stingray or GTO though.

M
img2023.jpg

I don't even care what color. Heck, I'd even own/drive an orange one!!!!

3-1-798x466.jpg
My first car was an orange Camaro. It was nothing this nice though. In fact, aside from a new half-ass paint job because it was a salvaged car, it was quite a turd. Funny thing, no one ever said a word about clemson regarding that car. It's a Chevy color: hugger orange.

I was a teenager in the fifties and I always lusted for a 57 T Bird. Then the 58 model came out....what horror!
It's funny to me how manufacturers will kill a platform that's selling like hotcakes. The classic T-bird only had a 3 year run. Nowadays they try to maintain a platform for a decade, making only cosmetic changes, if it sells well.

For me, I guess it's the 1967 Corvette:
50a33c9f4f2d245cf266a79b510de33c.jpg

But for my "plan to" goal, my dream car isn't actually a car at all. One of these days when I can justify a completely impractical bike, a Yamaha V Max will be mine:
Yamaha%20VMAX%2015%20%202.jpg

When I was a kid- Ferrari Testarosa
Miami Vice.

th

Now.. Corvette Zr1

th

ADVERTISEMENT