ADVERTISEMENT

OT - What’s your dream car?

2022-tesla-cyber-truck-mmp-1-1579127142.jpg

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
1984-Lamborghini-Countach-LP500-S-main.jpg
This was my first love; the Lamborghini Countach.

Now, it’s ...
2021-koenigsegg-jesk-8_1600x0w.jpg

Koenigsegg Jesko

Sparing no cost... what’s your dream car?
To own and drive.... I'd get a brand new Tundra 4wd fully loaded. I currently own an 07 2wd version that I love. 2nd place would be an FJ Cruiser. Now if someone was giving me whatever car I wanted for free, I'd pick the most expensive vehicle I could find, sell it and buy the Tundra and the FJ and invest the rest.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I almost forgot another one. I had a 69 Barracuda that was badass when I was about 16. Love to have another one now.

Reactions: Dizzy01
There are two for me. 1978 Trans Am, like the one in the Burt Reynolds movie Hooper. My Daddy had one , fresh off the showroom floor from Sirr Pontiac in Anderson. The other is a 1971 Ford Bronco. Always loved those.

First car I drove at 16 was a 57 Chevy - 283 with a 4 barrel.

Then we bought a 63 Impala SS with a 327 and a 4 barrel

138729.jpg

Half way through college, I bought this....

1969-chevrolet-chevelle-ss

In 79, I bought this...

79584a7a71eb91e8fe90efd96ba73bef.jpg

Now, I own this...

2sVAd1O.jpg

Now, I have these... 2016 EcoDiesel Ram 1500.. (and a golf cart)

NJyLpFS.jpg

Only thing left is this:

7Q2446U.jpg

Last edited:
First car I drove at 16 was a 57 Chevy - 283 with a 4 barrel.

Then we bought a 63 Impala SS with a 327 and a 4 barrel

138729.jpg

Half way through college, I bought this....

1969-chevrolet-chevelle-ss

In 79, I bought this...

79584a7a71eb91e8fe90efd96ba73bef.jpg

Now, I own this...

2sVAd1O.jpg

Now, I have these... 2016 EcoDiesel Ram 1500.. (and a golf cart)

NJyLpFS.jpg

Only thing left is this:

7Q2446U.jpg
Man, that pontiac is a bitchin’ car!

Some cars I might get in the future are the new C8 Z06. I never thought I would want a Corvette but this might be a pretty sweat car for the money. If money were no object I would get a Porsche GT2. A classic car that is very attainable is the Testerosa.

Reactions: bayrooster
My dream car is the classic MG MGA.
It's even at the top of the best classic vehicles to invest in. You can check it by yourself https://www.newbondstreetpawnbrokers.com/blog/top-10-best-classic-cars-to-invest-in/. The MGA was a sports automobile made by MG from 1955 and 1962. The MGA succeeded the MG TF 1500 Midget and was a complete departure from MG's previous sports cars in terms of appearance. The MGA was replaced by the MGB after 5869 units were sold on the domestic market. So, it's a good investment and a good-looking vehicle as well.

Last edited:
Not really a car guy, would rather have property. My wife does love the GT-R, so I guess that would be her dream car, but she's not getting one anytime soon, at least if I'm buying 😊

My father is a car guy. He has a 2014 ZL1 Camaro, 69 Camaro SS, and a 69 Chevelle SS. I guess if I had to scratch an itch I could drive one of his.

Reactions: bayrooster
More money than I would ever spend on a car, but technically affordable,
85664e8dcd9e6caf3f076cf24b355c0652ac1f94.jpg

I prefer my dream cars to be attainable. A fully restomodded 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 would work for me too.

Why do so many grown men want a race car?

I don't really fantasize about vehicles, but give me a nice RV if we're getting free stuff

Reactions: chief2791
That must have been a Christmas package one year. I'm pretty sure I have those too.
Depending on how much you won I would probably end up buying cars I loved as a kid from TV and movies. Give me an Ecto1, the A Team van, General Lee, DeLorean and a red Gran Turino with a white stripe.

Why do so many grown men want a race car?

I don't really fantasize about vehicles, but give me a nice RV if we're getting free stuff
I’ve told my wife many times this would be my dream if we really won life changing money. Sell the house, get a Meet the Fockers style RV and hit the road.

Reactions: coolcock2001
I’ve told my wife many times this would be my dream if we really won life changing money. Sell the house, get a Meet the Fockers style RV and hit the road.
It may be required to run on batteries in the not so distant future. Imagine how long it would take to charge that baby up for a trip?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT