ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What is the most white trash thing you've ever seen, because I think I saw mine today.

My dad once punched a horse and supposedly knocked it out. This was before I was born, but some in my family still tell the story as a point of pride. Supposedly, the horse provoked it.
My dad was raised on a farm. He told the story of my grandfather beating a mule that wouldn't mind him. The mule took off with my grandfather's foot in the stirrup or somehow tangled up and dragged him through sandspurs. Growing up, my dad never wanted any pets in the house and generally didn't like animals. As I got older I understood that animals on a farm either worked or got eaten. Even the cat and dog had a job and were mouths to feed.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
They are taking over the nation. We saw a Dollar General Store today in a very rural area where you would not expect to see one.
Former US senator David Purdue was CEO on Dollar General at one time.He put DG in rural areas so as to keep rent low and provide goods at affordable prices in low income areas.Quart of bleach for $1 would sanitize a house.

Don't know if this counts but my son and I went through downtown Columbia today as we got past the state house a little bit, we saw a lady, i assume changing clothes(missed the changing part?) and left what she took off on a parking meter and the ground.We did she her put the clothes on the meter and as she was walking off adjusting the shirt she had on.A side note is on the way there where No.1 and 12th split,i saw i assume was a homeless lady pushing a grocery cart full of stuff, looked 50s-60s and very ragged,i felt bad for her, i just dropped my head in the car and shook it.

I went to Dollar General this morning and as I was walking in I saw an older guy sitting in the passenger seat of a car with the window down and there was a damn chicken in the backseat of the car. I came out a few minutes later and he was still sitting there and I made some lame comment about having a backseat driver and we start talking. He says this chicken likes to ride in the car. He has the backseat covered in a quilt that has chicken sh*t all over it, then he takes out a ziploc type bag with that corn they feed chickens and tosses a handful onto the backseat. It was at the Dollar General on Lockhart Highway in Union.

Was it a three legged chicken? I understand they are very tasty......if you can catch one!

Was it a three legged chicken? I understand they are very tasty......if you can catch one!
This reminds me of a redneck moment in one if my friends' families. They had a chicken that roosted on the car and of course pooped on it. They tried to catch that chicken for weeks. Finally the dad shot it with a .22 rifle and they cooked it up.

• Haha
Reactions: duckcock2.0.0
Don't think White Trasher's are only in the South. I have seen those unique individuals from coast to coast.

Reactions: uscg1984
And i thought i have seen it all but nope:

EDIT: I stayed and watched some of this guys videos,he has some crazy ones for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bear_Rooster
And i thought i have seen it all but nope:

That’s pretty cool, no doubt. Just a couple of his selling points stood out to me: his claim about not being able to drink a beer while mowing with a zero turn mower is bullbutter. I do it all the time; it just takes practice. Also, the mowing while having a buddy ride shotgun is no bueno. My buddies just want to drink my beer. My dogs walk beside me whilst I’m mowing, and I’m good with that. This guy does have a good thing going with his air conditioned cab. Swampbutt is real, especially from late April till around November.

My aunt has chickens inside her house. Not too far from Lucknow, SC. Damn crazy crap. I cannot bear to go visit anymore. Took over my grandmother’s house and let the chickens come inside.

My aunt has chickens inside her house. Not too far from Lucknow, SC. Damn crazy crap. I cannot bear to go visit anymore. Took over my grandmother’s house and let the chickens come inside.
A lady in southern California has an instagram channel called drinkingwithchickens. She's pretty classy for a chicken lady and makes some fine cocktails, so I wouldn't call her a redneck.

ADVERTISEMENT