ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What is your favorite line(s) from the movie Christmas Vacation.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
Mine is:

Clark: “If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where’s the Tylenol?”

Reactions: gamecock922
Eddie: It's the darndest thing, she falls down a well and her eyes cross, she gets kicked in the head by a mule and they go back.

Reactions: acmnni1
Where do you even start?!? That movie has become a freaking classic!! Chocked full of awesome quotes!

Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?

Clark: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.
-----------------------------

Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.

---------------------------------

Art: The little lights... they aren't twinkling.

Clark: I know, Art. Thanks for noticing.

Where do you even start?!? That movie has become a freaking classic!! Chocked full of awesome quotes!

Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

It is one of the all time Christmas movie classics, it's right up there with "It's a Wonderful Life".

I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it? Mary: You have your coat on. Clark: Yes, oh do I? Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?

No way to pick one line from that movie. I'm gonna see if I can find and watch it right now...

Reactions: 92Pony
Mine is:

Clark: “If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where’s the Tylenol?”

"Shitter's full"

Reactions: SCexpat38
Clark: I cant believe your actually standing here in my living room.

Eddy: yeah, I’m excited about it too

"And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse" .

"Don't piss me off Art"!

eddie"before we left he drank a quart of pennzoil and when he lifted his legg the next day, whew". referring to his dog Snotts.

Mine is:

No doubt, the best....wonder how many takes it took to get that scene right....lol

If I had a farther-in-law like Art, I would tell my wife we are going to move as far away from him as possible and he was never allowed to visit us. If my wife wanted to see him then she could go visit him at his home.

Someone said start a thread on favorite lines from Christmas Vacation, so here it is, already started. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT