ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What is your favorite line(s) from the movie Christmas Vacation.

JYLyxt.gif

Eddie to Clark:

He’s cute, ain’t he? Only problem is, he’s got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he’ll grab your leg, and just go to town. You don’t want him around if you’re wearing short pants if you know what I mean. A word of warning though: If he does lay into you, it’s best to just let him finish.

Die laughing during this scene every time:

"Where's Eddie? He usually says eats these goddam things (squirrels)?"

"No, Clark. He recently read that squirrels are high in cholesterol."

Last edited:
Clark: So, when did you get the tenament on wheels?

Eddie: Oh, that uh, that there's an RV. Yeah, yeah, I borrowed it off a buddy of mine. He took my house, I took the RV. It's a good looking vehicle, ain't it?

Clark: Yeah, it looks so nice parked in the driveway.

[Raises glass to his mouth]

Eddie: Yeah, it sure does. But, don't you go falling in love with it now, because, we're taking it with us when we leave here next month.

[Clark nearly chokes on his drink]

Eddie: Don't go puttin' none of that stuff on my sled, Clark. You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so. So over at the VA they had to replace it with plastic. It ain't as strong so I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.

Clark: You really think it matters, Eddie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097958/quotes

Eddie talking about his son in the carnival....

"Next year he thinks he'll be guessin people's weight or barkin for the Yak Woman."

Eddie talking about his son in the carnival....

"Next year he thinks he'll be guessin people's weight or barkin for the Yak Woman."

Eddie: “Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career.”
Clark: “College?”
Eddie: “Carnival.”
Clark: “You got to be proud.”
Eddie: “Oh, yeah. Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He’ll be guessing people’s weight or barking for the Yak woman. You ever see her?”
Clark: “No.”
Eddie: “She’s got these big horns growing right out above her ears. Yeah, she’s ugly as sin, but a sweet gal. And, a hell of a good cook.”

Cousin-Eddie-Red-Clay-Soul-Part(pp_w480_h269).jpg

I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it? Mary: You have your coat on. Clark: Yes, oh do I? Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?

That chick was married to Mick Mars from Motley Crew for a while . MICK MARS !!!! Have you seen that guy !?!?

Reactions: Sulayman
We’re gonna press on and have the hap hap hap happiest family Christmas since Ben Crosby tapdanced with Danny F&@&N K !!!!

Rip Aunt Edna

"The kids are preparing for their future."

"College?"

"Carnival."
Eddie: “Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career.”
Clark: “College?”
Eddie: “Carnival.”
Clark: “You got to be proud.”
Eddie: “Oh, yeah. Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He’ll be guessing people’s weight or barking for the Yak woman. You ever see her?”
Clark: “No.”
Eddie: “She’s got these big horns growing right out above her ears. Yeah, she’s ugly as sin, but a sweet gal. And, a hell of a good cook.”

Cousin-Eddie-Red-Clay-Soul-Part(pp_w480_h269).jpg
Classic. Freaking hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT