ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who has the best burger down town Columbia?

Actually, there are two of them. One is on Devine St, and the other is on State Street in Cayce. Of course, neither of these is down town.

Batgal said...

Since he opted for Henry's on Devine, it must not have made a that big of a difference to him.

She nailed it. Y'all do forgive me for my ignorance in regards to "Henry's", but I've been in Charlotte for a lil' over 10 years now, and "Henry's", despite my sometimes multi-weekly trips to Cola, simply doesn't ring a bell within my mind of knowledge! IOW's, I'm ignorant of "Henry's"!! Do forgive me for it (i.e. my ignertz)!!

G

Reactions: vehemon
Batgal said...

She nailed it. Y'all do forgive me for my ignorance in regards to "Henry's", but I've been in Charlotte for a lil' over 10 years now, and "Henry's", despite my sometimes multi-weekly trips to Cola, simply doesn't ring a bell within my mind of knowledge! IOW's, I'm ignorant of "Henry's"!! Do forgive me for it (i.e. my ignertz)!!

G
There's a few things good with Charlotte and hamburgers is one of them.
I would love it if there was a place like Pinkys in Columbia.

Reactions: Gaimcock
The Whig gets my vote. Not open for lunch though. Every food item I've had there is great, and a great beer list too.

Just have to deal with some hipsters

The Whig gets my vote. Not open for lunch though. Every food item I've had there is great, and a great beer list too.

Just have to deal with some hipsters
What's the place that has a bloody mary bar in/near downtown that has a brunch burger? Went there 5-6 years ago but can't remember the name.

Agree with you about Bourbon. Very good burger. And the bourbon selection is fabulous.

I am sure that there are bars in NYC and other places that have a better bourbon selection, but Kristian is a pretty well traveled dude....and has nailed about 6 restaurants in Cola......with more to come on the river....I have been to only one bar that can compete with Bourbon for selection....the JW Marriot in Austin. I wish Bourbon was bigger, but its size is also what makes it such a cool place to frequent.

eont know about Columbia but if any of you are ever in the inlet. it's the river city bar and grill ! like a small piece of heaven

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT