ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Worst Christmas songs

There is NOTHING about Christmas. It’s a winter song.

But the uproar the past week over the song is worse than the song.

When things have gotten that PC, man it's bad! I mean one would have to work hard to read something into that song that makes it bad.

Reactions: Carolina4
It's so hard to pick the worst... Christmas music in general is just so so bad.

I don't understand why it exist. There's no other holiday that has it's own music.

It's so hard to pick the worst... Christmas music in general is just so so bad.

I don't understand why it exist. There's no other holiday that has it's own music.

Think it’s more the season for the mainstream stuff. I don’t think the music is bad. Maybe aged a bit. I love it but after a month of it it’s sort of played now out.

'Jingle Bells' irritates the hell outta me. It had to be written by a Madison Avenue commercial song writer to please clients/customers who don't know/care about the basis for having Christmas in the first place.

Reactions: jimnasium
Think it’s more the season for the mainstream stuff. I don’t think the music is bad. Maybe aged a bit. I love it but after a month of it it’s sort of played now out.

I prefer the traditional Christian hymns, specifically some of the more classic versions than remakes by new age artists. O Come Emmanuel, The First Noel, Oh Come All Ye Faithful, Sing We Now of Christmas, etc.

At the same time, I thoroughly enjoy Trans Siberian Orchestra and their twist on these classic songs. Instrumentals are some of my favorites. Carol of the Bells, Nutcracker Suite, etc.

Reactions: Carolina4
This one has to be in the running for worst something. Scary stuff.

Any hip hop rap version of the standard Christmas songs would have to be absolute garbage! The two genres are incongruous and their hybrid product is painful to the ears and the brain!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT