ADVERTISEMENT

Other than the Belk bowl what other

Mizz vs Ok state.

Was shocked when I saw OK State finished 6-6. Makes sense though replacing Rudolph.

Obviously interested in the playoff games. Wonder how Kentucky will hope up against Penn State? Agree on UCF - LSU. I’ll be forced to watch Florida vs Michigan and it’ll also be interesting to see how different this year’s matchup will be with Mullen instead of McElwain as coach.

UGA - Texas could be interesting. Also interested to see how the ACC fares. Especially BC against Boise State, and Syracuse against WVa. Hate Grier isn’t playing in that one.

Any game I have a shot at picking correct in the GCC Bowl Challenge I’ll be interested in as well. Any game I’m losing...that game sucks.

Last edited:
I hate to be a contrarian, but I'm really hoping UCF wins and claims another national championship. Would be hilarious.

If they had their QB, I'd think they had a good shot. may be tough without him.

Their fans are annoying down here. Can’t pull for that. 50 years down the road people will believe they actually won that championship. Seriously, their fans are hard to deal with right now.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
All the pressure is on LSU in that one in my opinion.

No doubt. And I don’t care what anyone says...if LSU believes they can just show up and win because of talent, they will get beat. Difficult matchup for them as well. UCF is a confident offensive machine, even with their backup. They’ll score some points. LSU isn’t the type of team that wants to get into a shootout.

Reactions: king ward
If UCF declared themselves NC last year. Then USC won the NC in 1907. 3-0 undefeated season....

Need to claim it. Get some lettering on the stadium. Print some t-shirts. My grandchildren will appreciate it in the future 50 years from now.

Charleston 14-4
Georgia College 4-0 (2 games with 4 points?)
@ The Citadel 12-0

All 3 games within 12 days. Undefeated even with a brutal schedule!

Defense got shutouts in 66.6% of the games and only gave up 4 points all season. That’s dominant! And our strength of schedule was just as hard as UCF’s! With #’s like that we shouldn’t have to claim it! We earned it!!!

Yale won the National Title. Ugh yea...against a bunch of NERDS!

Last edited:
Need to claim it. Get some lettering on the stadium. Print some t-shirts. My grandchildren will appreciate it in the future 50 years from now.

Charleston 14-4
Georgia College 4-0 (2 games with 4 points?)
@ The Citadel 12-0

All 3 games within 12 days. Undefeated even with a brutal schedule!

Defense got shutouts in 66.6% of the games and only gave up 4 points all season. That’s dominant! And our strength of schedule was just as hard as UCF’s! With #’s like that we shouldn’t have to claim it! We earned it!!!

Yale won the National Title. Ugh yea...against a bunch of NERDS!

Back in those days Touchdowns were only worth 4 points.

Love this time of year...will watch as many bowl games as I can, particularly those involving SEC teams.

It's about time to shift into 'pulling for the conference' mode. Kinda like family...one minute an enemy, the next minute your best friend.

Lingerire bowl, kinda intrigues me Chicago Bliss looks "Loaded" again..
giphy.gif

Chicago bliss roster
https://lflus.com/chicagobliss

Armed Forces Bowl . Army vs Houston. Just because I'm an Army fan.
Alamo Bowl Iowa St vs Wazzou. Should be entertaining.
After that not much that I could say I'm "looking forward" to.
I'll watch a lot of them just because it's CFB.

Against ND? I mean, always pull against Clem... but this is hard to swallow. I hate them both, and not just a little. A mouse could starve on the difference. MY vote for that game is sinkhole swallows the stadium.
Lol that’s great. I know that everyone of you guys will watch CL vs ND in hopes that Clemson loses. All of the stats pretty much show that we win the game. But stats don’t play football, we will have to prove it on the field. Sometimes that isn’t easy to do.

By the way, good luck with Virginia. I see you guys winning by a couple of TD. Just don’t take them to lightly, they did surprise some people this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT