ADVERTISEMENT

Our football program was truly messed up with Muschamp at the helm. However, I think we may

My feeling is that after gambling on a proven failed Head Coach in Muschamp, we can ill afford a 2nd consecutive disaster of a hire. If we go another 5 years like we have had in the past few years, our program will be perceived as Vanderbilt 2.0, making it very difficult to climb out of that hole. Any hire is going to be a gamble. But, some more so than others. ...
I agree. Risky choices should not be at the top of the list. Personally, I put Beamer in that category - risky.

I agree. Risky choices should not be at the top of the list. Personally, I put Beamer in that category - risky.
What candidate doesn’t come with risk. I’m talking about the one that realistically we can hire. They are all a risk

Is Freeze still in the running? I haven’t seen his name pOp up much lately. :confused:

I don’t have much faith in the program improving with Ray behind the wheel. I have this awful feeling that this is going to be a disaster.

Last edited:
What candidate doesn’t come with risk. I’m talking about the one that realistically we can hire. They are all a risk

Some more than others though. If a guy has had ANY success as a head coach, you reduce the risk over someone who might not have ever been a head coach.

Some more than others though. If a guy has had ANY success as a head coach, you reduce the risk over someone who might not have ever been a head coach.
BINGO. We need to be smart on this hire. Not that you ever want to be dumb on a hire. BUT smart people learn from their mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT