ADVERTISEMENT

Our lab loves having us home

curver16

Jul 26, 2009
and he always has a ball ready to go. Our best furry friends are showing how much they love us and miss us during our regular work days. If you are working from home, and have a dog. Go hang out and take a break. Be safe everyone and God bless.

and he always has a ball ready to go. Our best furry friends are showing how much they love us and miss us during our regular work days. If you are working from home, and have a dog. Go hang out and take a break. Be safe everyone and God bless.
Pets could have stress or depression issues after everyone eventually returns to normal activities away from home.

Every time I get comfy in my chair, my year old white lab brings a toy over to me to play tug-of-war. He’s about to pull my shoulders out of joint. :)

Reactions: Fearless Gamecock
So much truth in this post. My Norwegian Elkhound hasn't been happier these last couple of weeks.

Our blue heeler is thrilled with the current arrangement. He gets a lot more playtime and lot of junk food via my son.

Ditto on our cat. He is semi feral and he usually comes out during the day to eat and lounges on the porch. With us home, Charlie Brown, our 70lb. pit bull terrier is not in the pen or in the house contained. He steps out the screen door as he chooses and knocks when he wants back in, so Noodle Kitty stays holed up and only comes out after Charlie goes to bed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT