ADVERTISEMENT

Outback Bowl Game Thread.....

The sweet taste of victory!

Well done Cocks!
463EEo9.gif

Last edited:
First, let me say great comeback win.

Second, great (although at time ugly) game and season for a team some said would win about 4 games.

Finally, all you folks that were pissing and moaning and s****ing on this team during the first half, leave your Gamecock gear at the door and get the f*** out! You don’t deserve to celebrate this win.

I love the smell of victory in the Outback Bowl. It smells like fried onions. Great job today fighting back for the win!

Reactions: Brace1

Second, great (although at time ugly) game and season for a team some said would win about 4 games.

Finally, all you folks that were pissing and moaning and s****ing on this team during the first half, leave your Gamecock gear at the door and get the f*** out! You don’t deserve to celebrate this win.
I must admit I was one of those doing the pissing and moaning, but I am gonna celebrate like biatch!

This the reverse , equally as annoying , of the bitching and whining post. The superior condisending fan post.

LMAO, what fan base doesn’t piss and moan when their team looks lost like a fart in a whirlwind. Get a life forest.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Looks like that Michigan St. poster that jumped in here during the 1st half was prophetic. He said we'd come back & Michigan would blow it with turnovers. Buy that man a beer!

Reactions: DrMickey
This the reverse , equally as annoying , of the bitching and whining post. The superior condisending fan post.
No. It’s not superior and condescending. It’s a true fan who get tired of the whiny crybaby fair weather fans who bitch at every little thing.

Wow what a train wreck...if you're a Michigan fan. I feel so bad for Jim Harbaugh :)

Go Cocks!

Harbaugh won the battle of dumb offensive playcalling.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
One of my best friends is a UM fan. Before the game I told him not to worry, we might be the worst 8-4 team in the country. Afterwards, I told him there's one worse. LOL. I'm very thankful for UM's gifts in the second half .They tried harder than us to give the game away.

Reactions: ThatsMrSpartan2U
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT