ADVERTISEMENT

Outback Bowl Game Thread.....

Hopefully we see some designed runs for Bentley. Got to give something extra for this Michigan defense to account for or we will not score.

We are trying to give them this freaking game. Very disappointed in the sloppy, inept play and where is the offensive improvement?

Reactions: Brace1
Why are we so insistent on going up-tempo? It literally plays to zero of our strengths....

i liked the benny hill show, but this is getting comical....wheres the holder?....you would think the kicker would have noticed he was missing

Reactions: Judson1
Apparently, just like the fans, the coaches didn’t expect to be playing on New Year’s Day either. We do not look prepared . Smh

I'm glad he made it but I hate that our crap offense has to constantly be bailed out by a walk on kicker.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
I am wrong in saying that 85% of White's attempted field goals this year have been from over 40 yards?

This win will be so sweet after all the negative comments. We got this. Trust in Boom to get this sorted out at half.

It looks like the current offensive staff is not going to solve the problem.

Damn, we've played 1 quarter against one of the top defenses in the country and you have already made that decision? The offense looks fresh to me, the line (Helms mainly)and Bentley look to be struggling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT