ADVERTISEMENT

Over/under sacks vs Clemson

Rod, Why are you people so worried about clemsux right now?? There are lots more sacks to be given up between now and the time we play them.

People's clemsux fixation on this board continues to amaze me.
I wish there was a separate forum just for you guys to post.

Reactions: Goldhunter
Eleventy billion. We will have negative 1046 yards of offense. Clemson will outscore us off of safeties.

Reactions: Heyward1
Rod, Why are you people so worried about clemsux right now?? There are lots more sacks to be given up between now and the time we play them.

People's clemsux fixation on this board continues to amaze me.
I wish there was a separate forum just for you guys to post.

Worried? Not worried. Just supremely disappointed. We cannot beat them. That's horrible. We have no shot.

Reactions: griffgolf
Any given Saturday Rod anything can happen. Who am I kidding you are correct we have no shot. Maybe muschump can get enough talent in here for the next coach to do something like he did at Florida.
That's exactly why I'm gonna put up with Muschamp for his entire term here, stock the shelves for the next guy. He just needs to get a competent OC to attract good offensive players during his time then. Come year 5 when we have recruiting at a somewhat high level and are somewhat deep, it'll be bye bye Muschamp.

That's exactly why I'm gonna put up with Muschamp for his entire term here, stock the shelves for the next guy. He just needs to get a competent OC to attract good offensive players during his time then. Come year 5 when we have recruiting at a somewhat high level and are somewhat deep, it'll be bye bye Muschamp.
That's really what I was hoping when they hired him. I didn't like the hire then or now and that is the only silver lining I could/can think of.

My heavens, what a dreadful time to be a Gamecock fan. We're a dumpster fire and Clemsux is the best program in the Country now.
Bama might disagree with that last statement but not even the biggest pumper would disagree with the first.

The question is will Bentley be alive after the game.

I think that is why, from what I have been told, Jake was taken out at halftime last year. No injury, he just was going to get crushed. Word is his dad made the call at halftime. He is a bit more ready and battled tested now, but if I was his dad I would be concerned based on o-line play so far.

Reactions: Tigerzeroeight
7 sacks and 12 TFL for A&M. It's gonna be just ridiculous. NCAA needs to let us play first and second string OL simultaneously vs Clemson and UGA

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT