ADVERTISEMENT

Ozark/Netflix

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
Stumbled across this yesterday. I don’t watch a lot of TV or Netflix but we recently finished Longmire and I was looking for something else to start. I’ve always liked Jason Bateman. The first 20 min or so seemed slow but then the story changed rapidly and I am intrigued. Looking forward to this show.

Stumbled across this yesterday. I don’t watch a lot of TV or Netflix but we recently finished Longmire and I was looking for something else to start. I’ve always liked Jason Bateman. The first 20 min or so seemed slow but then the story changed rapidly and I am intrigued. Looking forward to this show.
It’s a great show

It is a great series!! We loved it. When the last (most recent) season came out, we binged it and it was gone in a week. 😭😭

Reactions: Judson1
Worth the time in watching. All around great writing and fantastic story telling. Add in the actors and it's one I'm excited to finish when season 3 comes out.

It's VERY good. Way better than Longmire. Give it two episodes and you are hooked into it.

Reactions: Judson1
I can't remember if it's season 2 or 3 that kinda stalls, stick with it, its great. Agree on Bloodline!

Just finished the first season. I am funny about these series in that I don’t want to watch more than 1-2 episodes every few days. You know… to make em last.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: cocks rule
Bloodline was outstanding. They stopped because it cost to much to film in the Keys.
Ozark is the best thing on Netflix now

They are currently filming season 3 of Ozark here on Lake Allatoona and in Atlanta
Oh I thought they were filming season 4. Guess I will have to make season 2 last when I start it up tonight.

Oh I thought they were filming season 4. Guess I will have to make season 2 last when I start it up tonight.
My bad, it is season 4 they are filming now, stopped during COVID and restarted a few
months ago. Using a few homes in my neighborhood and restaurants here in Buckhead for shoots.

Reactions: Judson1 and 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT