ADVERTISEMENT

PAC-12 out of playoff

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
Thank goodness. I live in the Pacific NW (sort of), so I watch a lot of their games.

Of course, I'd like to see UW or OR in the playoff over Clemson, but the PAC-12 is truly pathetic this year. I knew that after the Auburn/UW game and then the Stanford/OR game.

They define over-rated. The conference with Central Fl and South Fl is a better conference.

Reactions: 67gamecock
Big 12 looks close to being out too. Maybe if OU can win out and win a rematch with Texas in their championship game.

But shaping up to be SEC, B1G, ACC and maybe ND.

Reactions: HI Cock
So basically every year for the playoff it’s the same three teams (Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson) with one different team making up the fourth? Pretty damn boring if you ask me...same old same old. Really need to bump this to 8 teams and maybe we’d get some different teams in there every year.

Reactions: HI Cock
So basically every year for the playoff it’s the same three teams (Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson) with one different team making up the fourth? Pretty damn boring if you ask me...same old same old. Really need to bump this to 8 teams and maybe we’d get some different teams in there every year.
I like the drama and controversy myself that is attached to getting that last team. I'm down with four. Two would be even better. People really WOULD be howling then.

I like the drama and controversy myself that is attached to getting that last team. I'm down with four. Two would be even better. People really WOULD be howling then.
We shouldn’t get our happiness from watching other people’s problems, especially at our age, but sometimes it’s just fun!

Until further notice yes. Those 3 started out in the drivers seat. Even a loss by all 3 and they still could all make it. A loss will not drop either of these 3 far from the top 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT