ADVERTISEMENT

Panthers sign Eric Reid

I don't give a schidt if the player protests. It's his constitutional right. Just like you have the right to own an AR. The Panthers don't have a safety worth a crap and this dude is a first rounder, all pro type. Google David Tepper. His achievements are to numerous for a message board.

I don't give a schidt if the player protests. It's his constitutional right. Just like you have the right to own an AR. The Panthers don't have a safety worth a crap and this dude is a first rounder, all pro type. Google David Tepper. His achievements are to numerous for a message board.

would you pleeease quit making so much sense, you're going to confuse some people on this post

Hey, you're correct, David Tepper is the opposite of Jerry Richardson .....he hasn't been accused of workplace misconduct, including sexual harassment and use of a racial slur and forced to sell this NFL team
Neither have I. Sadly my bank account doesn’t look like either ones.

It’s a no brainer . The weak link the panthers have is Safety . A pro bowl safety is on the market so I think it’s a business decision . You wanna win more games ?? You play in a division with Julio Jones , Michael Thomas and Mike Evans ... might be a good idea to sign one of the best safety’s in the league instead of depending on a special teams player . The truth is this move would have never been made by Richardson but if Teppers has proven one thing in his short stint as owner it is ... He doesn’t give a damn about all the noise surrounding the anthem . He wants to win and Eric Reid is a major upgrade .

Have at it... Good luck to all my Gamecock brothers and sisters that pull for them. I for one, will not..... But i will, in no way, say anything BAD about anyone that does... GO USA..... Ryder cup is gonna be AMAZING!!
united-states-players-observe-the-national-anthem-during-the-opening-picture-id1041848676

Reactions: SCDuke15

It is his constitutional right to protest but he is on his employers pay during the games. Try protesting at your workplace. See how quick you get a trip to HR. The league as a whole had the opportunity to dial this back but decided to go full wuss. It was also Tebow's right to kneel and practice his religion. He can't get a sniff in the league because of it. He got the Broncos to the playoff and by all accounts was a good team mate. So it's ok for Kap but not Tebow? I agree about Tepper. He wants a winner and has the resources to do it. He went after a good player that some teams chose not to touch. If it works then great. But he has some other issues too. He needs a consistent quarterback that does not hide when things go bad. He needs a tight end that stays on the field. He needs a dominant defensive end that isn't 40 years old. He will get there. I like the guy. He comes into the crowds and tailgates with fans wearing shorts. He is like a regular guy who just happens to be ridiculously rich. No Mr. Tepper. Hi I'm Dave.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Have at it... Good luck to all my Gamecock brothers and sisters that pull for them. I for one, will not..... But i will, in no way, say anything BAD about anyone that does... GO USA..... Ryder cup is gonna be AMAZING!!
united-states-players-observe-the-national-anthem-during-the-opening-picture-id1041848676
Did the Panthers also sign these guys? If not, what’s this gave to do with the price of eggs in China?

It is his constitutional right to protest but he is on his employers pay during the games. Try protesting at your workplace. See how quick you get a trip to HR. The league as a whole had the opportunity to dial this back but decided to go full wuss. It was also Tebow's right to kneel and practice his religion. He can't get a sniff in the league because of it. He got the Broncos to the playoff and by all accounts was a good team mate. So it's ok for Kap but not Tebow? I agree about Tepper. He wants a winner and has the resources to do it. He went after a good player that some teams chose not to touch. If it works then great. But he has some other issues too. He needs a consistent quarterback that does not hide when things go bad. He needs a tight end that stays on the field. He needs a dominant defensive end that isn't 40 years old. He will get there. I like the guy. He comes into the crowds and tailgates with fans wearing shorts. He is like a regular guy who just happens to be ridiculously rich. No Mr. Tepper. Hi I'm Dave.
No, Tebow sucks as a QB.

I loved Tebow and felt he was black balled just like Kapernick. Don't like or agree with CK, but again. This is what separates this country from Russia and China so I respect it. People that bring up the workplace argument must understand that the NFLPU negotiated this in their Collective bargaining agreement.

Hey, you're correct, David Tepper is the opposite of Jerry Richardson .....he hasn't been accused of workplace misconduct, including sexual harassment and use of a racial slur and forced to sell this NFL team
Yeah. Guess Richardson could get away with that back in the day when he was boss of hamburger flippers.Know a woman who worked in the office in Spartanburg who did her best to stay out of sight and away from from "Mr. Roaming Hands."

Reactions: Gaimcock
Yeah. Guess Richardson could get away with that back in the day when he was boss of hamburger flippers.Know a woman who worked in the office in Spartanburg who did her best to stay out of sight and away from from "Mr. Roaming Hands."
You just never know unless you have a relationship with a person. I also though Matt Lauer was a salt-of-the-earth guy.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Like i said, HAD YOU EVEN Read... GO USA Ryder cup, this is, teh Ryder cup team, didnt realize you didnt know Golf, I apologize, like i said, didnt realize you dont know golf..
Why didn’t you post about the men’s national rugby team? It has as much to do with the Panthers as golf.

You just never know unless you have a relationship with a person. I also though Matt Lauer was a salt-of-the-earth guy.

I know one thing.... Brett Kavanaugh is a stand up guy and would never sexually assault anyone. I know this.... because the President of the United States told me so.;)

Reactions: SCexpat38
And just what evidence do you have that Jerry Richardson is a racist? Have you any knowledge of all he did for Wofford, the Panthers, the communities of Spartanburg, Charlotte, etc. I doubt it. Love how people just throw that word out with no basis.

And just what evidence do you have that Jerry Richardson is a racist? Have you any knowledge of all he did for Wofford, the Panthers, the communities of Spartanburg, Charlotte, etc. I doubt it. Love how people just throw that word out with no basis.

What i posted previously is exactly what you can view at this site below:
"Hey, you're correct, David Tepper is the opposite of Jerry Richardson .....he hasn't been accused of workplace misconduct, including sexual harassment and use of a racial slur and forced to sell this NFL team"

https://www.si.com/jerry-richardson...lace-misconduct-sexual-harassment-racial-slur
You're welcome

Last edited:
Nothing comes above God, Family, Country, in my view. NFL is dead to me as long as they dishonor our flag, country and past and present veterans. Just my opinion, just like everyone else I have one. Don’t really care if anyone agrees or disagrees. I served and my family served this country. This means more to me than a Sunday afternoon of entertainment.

Last edited:
The NFL has dropped considerably as a league. With these rules - flag after flag, can't touch the QB, few kick returns, antic after antic (guy makes a tackle after a 6 yd. gain and struts and prances like a peacock), protests, etc. - it just is not enjoyable to watch. The toughness that made the league, playing in all sorts of weather, playing injured, controlling emotions, etc. - those wee the good 'ol days. I still watch a series or two each Sunday, but it gets boring pretty quick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT