ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Livingstone- comments on South Carolina

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Parker Livingstone WR On South Carolina - "They're great coaches, great people. I talk to them honestly the most out of any school. The OC there came from Arkansas and he was a huge part of my recruitment at Arkansas. I love (Shane Beamer). I had a virtual visit and I had a great time, it was awesome meeting all of the coaches, even if it was over the screen."

Rivals: Mid 4-star (5.9), No. 129 nationally and No. 21 in Texas
247: High 3-star and No. 75 in Texas
ESPN: Low four-star, No. 193 nationally, and No. 32 in Texas
On3: High 3-star and No. 127 in Texas

Livingstone has four official visits planned for the month of June as he will see Arkansas on June 2-4, LSU on June 9-11, South Carolina on June 16-18 and Texas on June 23-25. He is currently in the process of planning his official visit to Texas A&M.

Parker is announcing his commitment on Saturday, July 1st. He officially has a top five of Texas, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU and Texas A&M. Livingstone canceled his scheduled official visits to Arkansas and LSU to give himself a bit of breathing room in the month of June. So I presume they are out. This one would seem to be a Texas/South Carolina battle, although Texas seems confident.

Parker is announcing his commitment on Saturday, July 1st. He officially has a top five of Texas, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU and Texas A&M. Livingstone canceled his scheduled official visits to Arkansas and LSU to give himself a bit of breathing room in the month of June. So I presume they are out. This one would seem to be a Texas/South Carolina battle, although Texas seems confident.
Did he ever take the OV's to AL or A&M?...TX having latest OV does bode well for them...RMO III

Did he ever take the OV's to AL or A&M?...TX having latest OV does bode well for them...RMO III
He didn't list AL in his top five. Presumably they are not in consideration. He didn't visit A&M and no one expects them to be a factor. I really believe it will be Texas, but if not, probably SC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT