ADVERTISEMENT

Parker White can't lose

Happy for him. Appears to be a good young man.
He's got a strong leg. Just needs some game experience.
He hit one when it counted today. Imagine what that does for psyche of a 19 year old.
Good for him.

I said a prayer for the young man. Whatever happens in the future...today he stepped up to the plate. Congratulations to the young man.

You and about 100 fans in the stands said a prayer before he made his kick...

I believe that 2nd time out called by Skippy helped Parker White settle down...

We can thank Skippy for that...

Last edited:
Happy for him. Appears to be a good young man.
He's got a strong leg. Just needs some game experience.
He hit one when it counted today. Imagine what that does for psyche of a 19 year old.
Good for him.

Days like this don't come along very often. I hope he makes the very best of tonight.

Homestly, his misses were on pretty long kicks, and for the most part he hit them well (obviously not straight enough, but solid kicks without shanks). I think he will be ok.

But I suspect I will be nervous every time he steps on the field for a while :)

Parker is a walk-on. Not even on scholarship but the the best we have. I say thanks Parker for coming out for the team! He has boomed
more touch backs than any kicker in a long while. He nailed a 50 yarder with room to spare against U.K. but was taken away for a delay of game-not his fault. Yes he missed a 52 and 55 (again plenty of leg but just wide) and missed today. But he hit the big one with the pressure on. Parker will be fine.

I don't get the thread title??

Come on man.

81UmAEN-C2S._SY445_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT