ADVERTISEMENT

Passion is AWOL from our football program...

Cock-a-Doo

Dec 8, 2009
Frustrating to watch....hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now

We are certainly getting into a situation that could put us behind the 8-ball for a long, long time.

Funny...my 6 year old boy was born in 09, year one of our 5 in a row over Clemson and I remember thinking "wow, he may never know the agony of being a Gamecock fan like I did growing up" buttttttt......maybe he'll get to build some character after all...

Spurrier looked pissed off as hell after the game, imo. A former DT at UF Brad Culpepper said "its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the one with rabies". Our defense shows me so little and I'm sick of these defenders pulling up from a collision and seeking out blockers. Its nauseating

Funny...my 6 year old boy was born in 09, year one of our 5 in a row over Clemson and I remember thinking "wow, he may never know the agony of being a Gamecock fan like I did growing up" buttttttt......maybe he'll get to build some character after all...

Mine, too, and I thought the same thing! Oh well, it's good for his sanctification (and mine). We need to get those idols smashed now and again. At the same time, it's a lot more fun to win!

In terms of passion, this is a leadership issue -starts with the head coach, but also need to see more passion from multiple players.

Regards,
HT Cock

I read some troubling tweets from our players right after the game.

Our program is effed up as a football bat.

Keep bragging about the recruiting budget Ray and the 3 straight 11 win seasons.

Spurrier looked pissed off as hell after the game, imo. A former DT at UF Brad Culpepper said "its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the one with rabies". Our defense shows me so little and I'm sick of these defenders pulling up from a collision and seeking out blockers. Its nauseating

The funny thing is: they don't think anyone sees them doing that.

The sad thing is: they don't give a crap (or else they wouldn't be doing it over and over again).

Reactions: big9cock
I read some troubling tweets from our players right after the game.

Our program is effed up as a football bat.

Keep bragging about the recruiting budget Ray and the 3 straight 11 win seasons.[/QUOTE

can you elaborate, forkcock?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT