ADVERTISEMENT

Pathetic start

Two inexperience pitchers, and a huge error in the first will do it. Lawson and Carmen weren’t ready for this moment.

Shocked to see the young men punk out like this... This is Keystone Kops ball!! They better break out the bats in a hurry ... Gonna take a while Potts runs to sniff this one late

Responded cause it needed to be responded to ! No need to bash our team so early. The reason for asking why post it. If u think bashing the team is what u need to do then go ahead. But now u see why I responded. Take care

Responded cause it needed to be responded to ! No need to bash our team so early. The reason for asking why post it. If u think bashing the team is what u need to do then go ahead. But now u see why I responded. Take care

Someone needs a safe space

Bashing early got under your skin eh? Fair enough. How about pathetic ending? Consistent at least? Is that your pump message? Pathetic all the way through. And fans like you who defend this GARBAGE is what keeps SC in mediocrity. Carry on.....

I like to tell it like it is-when we look great and when we look crappy. I don't like to sugarcoat. Still my team. It was a better year than I expected. Guys should be proud.

Reactions: lawcalcock
I like to tell it like it is-when we look great and when we look crappy. I don't like to sugarcoat. Still my team. It was a better year than I expected. Guys should be proud.

Exactly. But the forever sunshine pumpers are the delusional type.....and I don't like them. At all. Period. A spade is a spade.

He didn't bash the team.. He made an honest and accurate assessment of their start to the game

This game was a total fiasco from the start. We just didn't come to the ball park ready to play ball. The botched play in the first inning and our pitchers leavign the ball up in the zone and walking batters shows our heads were not in the right place. Sometimes it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT