ADVERTISEMENT

Paying recruits through the Church.....

Perry Noble baptizing Clemson Players, "now grab the green wads at the bottom and stick it in your uniform"

Clemson-WR-baptized-at-football-practice.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I have uncovered Jeff Scott and his wife Sara are members in New Springs Anderson.

Not shocking but interesting, Jeff Scott has been a successful recruiter, Im not drawing any correlation

9bd664d7f84776eef17aea1c9b8d2b05.jpg

People seriously give this guy money? Wow

$47 million in 2016 but no one can tell you where/how it was spent. About $6 million went to charity not sure what happened to the other $41 million.

Just ask a NewSpringer or Elevation "owner" about money and watch them get mad.

https://www.charlotteagenda.com/25951/hold-ad-what-should-elevation-church-pastor-steven-furtick-do-about-disclosing-his-finances/

All non-profits and churches should have to file full financials and tax returns every year, let them be tax exempt but they should have to account for every penny.

Check out his rap video.

This guy started crying throwing a fit when the local news asked him about the huge house he was building. He tried to keep it off the Tax Maps and GIS system. He then went on to preach about how it was a gift from God.

Again do what you want with your religion and money. I hate to see people that are searching for something taken advantage of. However the best lessons in life are often the hardest learned and a fool and his money are soon parted.

Typical sociopathic scam artist ramble. He's got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too...if your faith in God is strong enough to buy it from him. LOL!

Reactions: Will4Clemson
First heard of this church the other day and went to their website, I was LOLing at how douchey this guy looks in the background videos. (Sorry, not trying to make fun of anyone's faith, it just looks strange to me seeing a guy that looks/dresses/acts like this as the preacher to someone who grew up in a traditional church).

Here's the website but don't go to it if a million Flash animations will crash your computer: http://elevationchurch.org/
For better or for worse, the fastest growing church in America.

Check out his rap video.

This guy started crying throwing a fit when the local news asked him about the huge house he was building. He tried to keep it off the Tax Maps and GIS system. He then went on to preach about how it was a gift from God.

Again do what you want with your religion and money. I hate to see people that are searching for something taken advantage of. However the best lessons in life are often the hardest learned and a fool and his money are soon parted.

That's some of the creepiest shit I've ever seen

Those coaches just have it out for the SEC, I wouldn't trust a thing they said about our conference.

On the other hand I know for a fact they are talking about Clemson and church donations to players. Quite a few of the elite coaches were getting pissed off about Newspring. A lot of smoke here!

Ok, I'll bite. How is it you know this for a "FACT". Unless of course you know these coaches personally and they shared their opinion with you

Its all legal guys, give credit to Clemson for learning it from Alabama. The NCAA has no jurisdiction over a church and who they give money to. And they have no jurisdiction over who Clemson can give money to when its a church. Its a charitable donation to the church. So they are laundering money through a church to give to 5 star running backs and getting a TAX DEDUCTION for it !!!!!!!!! No harm no foul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT