ADVERTISEMENT

Per twitter Connor Shaw is going to Auburn....

tenor.gif

How many more from the previous staff are left......Beamer should have totally cleaned house to begin with, with a team as bad as this no coach deserves to remain. Gotta clear out the stench of losing and start fresh.

Them's fighting words bro. Fighting words...
Don't know who your remarks are directed at, but the post referencing CS leaving was sophomoric and ill-advised and could serve as poster-board material for folks not working toward our best interests. As for fighting, well, it has been a few years since my last scrape of any consequence, but perhaps I could work something out. No back up here, Cuz. Walked on football in 1968, B.A in 1976, MPA in 1980. Proud of MY university and dislike stupid comments that might harm USC in any way.

Don't know who your remarks are directed at, but the post referencing CS leaving was sophomoric and ill-advised and could serve as poster-board material for folks not working toward our best interests. As for fighting, well, it has been a few years since my last scrape of any consequence, but perhaps I could work something out. No back up here, Cuz. Walked on football in 1968, B.A in 1976, MPA in 1980. Proud of MY university and dislike stupid comments that might harm USC in any way.
Oh for Pete's sake. It was a JOKE. No one in their right mind would consider it any kind of bulletin board material.

What ? Dude I'm not that important. Ask my wife.

Then you knew the flash....

Oh for Pete's sake. It was a JOKE. No one in their right mind would consider it any kind of bulletin board material.
You are obviously not acquainted with the speed involved in spurious comments like this. I have a close friend in Athens that already called me about it. It is uncalled for, and juvenile. Besides that, what is funny about it?

Despite your best efforts to convince us otherwise, you are obviously not as badass as you think you are. Take a chill pill.

• Haha
Reactions: USCBatgirl21
Despite your best efforts to convince us otherwise, you are obviously not as badass as you think you are. Take a chill pill.
Not trying to convince you of anything, Cuz, just stating facts. By the way, what is your background??....didn't think so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT