ADVERTISEMENT

Pharoh KO Return !!

FWB4294

Oct 21, 2012
Ran the opening kickoff back 103 yards . Then they kicked off to J-Ville. And Fournette went 75 yards on first play . Pretty fun start to a game

Reactions: rhpcock
Most of this board is boycotting the NFL, so you may have to tape the highlight using a camcorder and post it - just to make sure we don't contribute to any ratings. You may need to reenact it or draw a picture just to be sure.

Too bad because the last hour of football has been unbelievable.

Last edited:
Most of this board is boycotting the NFL, so you may have tape the highlight using a camcorder and post it - just to make sure we don't contribute to any ratings. You may need to reenact it or draw a picture just to be sure.

I'm not only boycotting the NFL but also Breast Cancer Awareness and basically all science.

Most of this board is boycotting the NFL, so you may have tape the highlight using a camcorder and post it - just to make sure we don't contribute to any ratings. You may need to reenact it or draw a picture just to be sure.

Haha !!! Yeah man the games today have been insane . I'm sure the NFL is VERY concerned about these boycotts . Yeah right !! Every stadium is packed and ticket prices are sky high .

Haha !!! Yeah man the games today have been insane . I'm sure the NFL is VERY concerned about these boycotts . Yeah right !! Every stadium is packed and ticket prices are sky high .

Every stadium is not packed....TV ratings are way down...so is the sale of all NFL gear and apparel.
Adam Shefter said this morning on ESPN that while there is no plan for HFL owners this week to issue a mandatory standing order for the national anthem....they are extremely worried and concerned about the recent trends and decline in popularity. So they plan to discuss how they can come together with a plan to address player protest concerns and get the game back to being regular NFL football.

I'm not only boycotting the NFL but also Breast Cancer Awareness and basically all science.
Sully, dude your since of humor is dry most times, but funny as Hail 9 times outta 10!! Keep it up my fellow alumni!

And we need to schedule hookup in NODA on the Saturday of the dawg game!

Later

Every stadium is not packed....TV ratings are way down...so is the sale of all NFL gear and apparel.
Adam Shefter said this morning on ESPN that while there is no plan for HFL owners this week to issue a mandatory standing order for the national anthem....they are extremely worried and concerned about the recent trends and decline in popularity. So they plan to discuss how they can come together with a plan to address player protest concerns and get the game back to being regular NFL football.

Ratings are down because people are streaming games (like I am doing right now ) or using other media instead of watching on TV . Just speaking from experience, I've been to two Saints games and 1 Buc game and they were both sellouts and I didn't see many empty seats . The NFL isn't going out of business any time soon . Let's just be honest : if fans didn't quit watching when players were beating the hell out of their Wives , getting Drug Charges , Animal cruelty , Gambling etc etc etc etc .... Then people aren't gonna stop watching now . Sad but true .

Sully, dude your since of humor is dry most times, but funny as Hail 9 times outta 10!! Keep it up my fellow alumni!

And we need to schedule hookup in NODA on the Saturday of the dawg game!

Later
Thanks. Yeah, man. I should be around. It will be weird to play GA in mid-November.

Ratings are down because people are streaming games (like I am doing right now ) or using other media instead of watching on TV . Just speaking from experience, I've been to two Saints games and 1 Buc game and they were both sellouts and I didn't see many empty seats . The NFL isn't going out of business any time soon . Let's just be honest : if fans didn't quit watching when players were beating the hell out of their Wives , getting Drug Charges , Animal cruelty , Gambling etc etc etc etc .... Then people aren't gonna stop watching now . Sad but true .
Sorry but a lot of people have tuned out and it's not from the excuse of streaming. When the NFL decided it wants to be a sport instead of a political activist group, then I might watch again. I doubt that happens.

I agree but maybe this is the last straw. It truly is with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT