ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Fulmer gets Georgiad from UT practice

Horseshoe 04

Jan 5, 2014
West Ramp
I haven't checked the Fulmer cup in a while, but getting himself banned is OFF THE CHART.

He might get bonus points for being an administrator, and breaking NCAA rules for illegal participation and reprimanded and banned from attending practice for some time.

The gift that keeps on giving, Rocky Bottom

Last edited:
Got to wonder how the OL coach felt when Fulmer felt compelled to jump into the drill because he felt they were doing it wrong. Once a coach, always a coach, I suppose. Maybe Ray can slide by the baseball practices and help get that back up to speed.

Reactions: lostcock
Got to wonder how the OL coach felt when Fulmer felt compelled to jump into the drill because he felt they were doing it wrong. Once a coach, always a coach, I suppose. Maybe Ray can slide by the baseball practices and help get that back up to speed.

I don't want Ray to get Georgiad, he can meet with coach kingston separately. When Holbrook was here I remember going to some scrimmages, and you could see Ray sitting in the glass suites above the first base concourse

I haven't checked the Fulmer cup in a while, but getting himself banned is OFF THE CHART.

He might get bonus points for being an administrator, and breaking NCAA rules for illegal participation and reprimanded and banned from attending practice for some time.

The gift that keeps on giving, Rocky Bottom

The Fulmer/Pruitt working relationship is very similar to Jerry Jones/Jason Garrett. Everyone knows Fulmer is the true HBC!

Fat Phil needs to be worried about his hallowed WBB team and their record breaking losing streak. Holly in a world of hurt up there.

That's Pruitt's reputation. Can be difficult to get along with. Two "Chiefs"? Don't see it ending well.

He worked for Saban, so obviously he is able to successfully be a subordinate to the true “chief”. Sure he can do the same with his new boss.

To me, the NCAA was nit-picking on that one....

After the coaching search fiasco, player on/off field issues, and Ut continues to take players with some drama attached to them, easy pickens for the NCAA to keep tabs on big Phil, kinda like finding a falling price sign in Walmart

Reactions: ImmaTiger
You are correct, things are different. Now the UGa players transfer prior to receiving the suspension.
Apples and oranges. First world recruiting problems... means you're recruiting at an elite level so I'll take it. Btw, we just snagged Florida's DB coach so things should continue to roll.

Apples and oranges. First world recruiting problems... means you're recruiting at an elite level so I'll take it. Btw, we just snagged Florida's DB coach so things should continue to roll.

First-world recrituing? Always champions of recruiting. Ability to translate that talent into a national championship? Definitely third-world at that.

First-world recrituing? Always champions of recruiting. Ability to translate that talent into a national championship? Definitely third-world at that.
Too early to tell, but if we don't grab one of the next two you're somewhat right (not exactly third world with all the wins).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT