ADVERTISEMENT

Pic of Day... (Updated with video)

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When she say &quot;Come Thru&quot; <a href="http://t.co/Ee9gsxPyKt">pic.twitter.com/Ee9gsxPyKt</a></p>&mdash; Javon Charleston ™ (@JayCharleston) <a href="">October 18, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When she say &quot;Come Thru&quot; <a href="http://t.co/Ee9gsxPyKt">pic.twitter.com/Ee9gsxPyKt</a></p>&mdash; Javon Charleston ™ (@JayCharleston) <a href=" ">October 18, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I didn't know this was Dancing with the Stars???

That's really not a good sign... Showing that the coaches don't have control of the players....

Cabo .02??

F1161149.jpg

That's really not a good sign... Showing that the coaches don't have control of the players....
these guys were having some fun on the sidelines after a big play... Dancing around and acting like college students. How is this a sign the players are out of control exactly? Players on EVERY team do stuff like this when something good happens. It is a sign our guys were loose and having some fun... This is a GAME after all. Seems many of our fans need to be reminded this is a GAME played by college age teenagers and young men. They are allowed to have a good time every now and then.

these guys were having some fun on the sidelines after a big play... Dancing around and acting like college students. How is this a sign the players are out of control exactly? Players on EVERY team do stuff like this when something good happens. It is a sign our guys were loose and having some fun... This is a GAME after all. Seems many of our fans need to be reminded this is a GAME played by college age teenagers and young men. They are allowed to have a good time every now and then.

Thank you!!! WELL SAID! They are NOT here to be our punching bags or get our frustrations out on. Grow up! Go running, or chop a tree down if you are that stressed. It's supposed to be a FUN game! Thank you Gamecock Lifer...so glad to see someone else realizes this...I may just do a little dance right here! :)

It was not on the sideline. It was after a big play.....in the middle of the field
......against freakin Vandy.
Show boating is classless and uncalled gor.

I remember players acting this under Brad Scott...

I'm from the George Rogers era... "act like you've been there before.."

Times have changed...in the George Rogers era kids in school were taught to control themselves. These kids playing now, are a product of 'be yourself' era. They were being themselves. If on the field,yes, they need to learn control. But these kids had a man they looked up to, maybe came to play for, just walk out on Tues. I am glad they are still excited about playing. No excuses for this on the field anymore, however.

You mean the era of the "No Cigar Today" t-shirts? Give me a break with that weak bs. Let them celebrate the win. At least they closed it out, unlike your era.

Celebrations are for the fans and Dabo.. The players can celebrate after they win the game and not during the game...

We still had 6 min. left in the game, up 16-10 and Vandy still had a chance to win the game...

Celebrations are for the fans and Dabo.. The players can celebrate after they win the game and not during the game...

We still had 6 min. left in the game, up 16-10 and Vandy still had a chance to win the game...
Like I said, the George Rogers era made t-shirts mocking Clemson for their postgame celebration. Once they thought they had the game in hand, our players lifted up their jerseys to reveal "No Cigar Today" on their t-shirts with time left in the game. Clemson ultimately won the game. Guess you have selective memory cause they certainly weren't acting like they had been there before and they also crapped the bed and gave away the game. So don't give me the bullsheet about your era.

Like I said, the George Rogers era made t-shirts mocking Clemson for their postgame celebration. Once they thought they had the game in hand, our players lifted up their jerseys to reveal "No Cigar Today" on their t-shirts with time left in the game. Clemson ultimately won the game. Guess you have selective memory cause they certainly weren't acting like they had been there before and they also crapped the bed and gave away the game. So don't give me the bullsheet about your era.

What I'm saying don't dance around like fools during he game...

Do you see Bama players dancing during the game??? No!

Do you see Dabo dancing like a fool in the locker room after a win??? yes!

I rest my case....

Last edited:
Seriously... I'm glad they enjoyed the win in the SEC. Glad they had fun today. Glad they got to be themselves a bit.

Seriously... hope they step up and make more plays. Hope they keep the fire. Hope they dance even when they lose.

Worry about next season when we get there.

Well, were were playing Vandy! With the way we were playing, NO ONE should have been dancing during the game. Yeah, we won, but we still looked crappy most of the game.

The defense had every right to dance around today. Get some swag back. Everyone keeps talking about the swearingers, clowneys, ingrams and whoever. Well let these kids develops, get some confidence and have fun. They game up 10 points. Let them dance!

well, thats not exactly what was said during the brad scott years when our offense was laughing on the sideline when losing the game.......or are you saying, have fun when you're winning, but tighten up if you're losing? I do agree though, it should be fun win or lose.

I remember players acting this under Brad Scott...

I'm from the George Rogers era... "act like you've been there before.."

Whats funny is when I was watching the end of the game and the players were hugging Elliott I thought "Omg we are going to get killed the rest of the year.... these guys act like they just won a Championship.... against VANDY the worst team ( other than us ) in the SEC"

It will be hard to watch us the rest of the way. I have two tickets for the Tennessee game in Knoxville but I have this feeling it is going to be terrible.

Are you serious? This is EXACTLY what the defense needs. I can remember a time not so long ago when we had defensive players (i.e. D.J. Swearinger) who played with passion and celebrated great plays. That is what ths team has been missing this year. If you have a problem with it, you need to go pull for another team.

What a bunch of stiffs we have as fans. Some people are never happy. Not happy when we lose, not happy when we win, not happy with the coach, not happy when he decides to walk away, not happy with the players, not happy with the players having fun when they are finally playing to their potential, etc etc the list could go on.

People need to get a grip and live life and actually enjoy it a little. We won the game and honestly, that's really all that mattered.

Reactions: BigTomE
It was not on the sideline. It was after a big play.....in the middle of the field
......against freakin Vandy.
Show boating is classless and uncalled gor.

You have an amazing ability to find something to complain about in any and everything. Congrats!
It's really amazing.

They are 18 to 22 years old young men having the time of there life playing a sport that they love,,let them have fun and enjoy it,,think about the kid from Southern Univ,,it all can be taking away in a blink of an eye,,it's 2015 not 1975,,lot of high school kids will see that and say I would like to be apart of that

If #10 keeps picking off passes and making tackles like he has all year fans are gonna' be giving him the curtsy ... that fella sho' do have a nose for the football. Take a bow!

Again, after THIS WEEK, I have no problem with players and coaches releasing some emotion and tension...Vandy or not, we needed a win, with our NEW interim coach......

As mr kool and his gang once said....Celebrate good times ....COME ON.

Payback time for the aggies... Pharoah does it all for the miracle win. may the crowd surfing commence

Last edited:
How many bowl games did your era win?

0 Bowl wins in my era... And 0 Championships... With less bowl during my era... We went 6-6 and beat a number 3 team and still no bowl... 6-6 or 6-5 teams didn't go to bowls....

I guess I should bow down to your generation... 5 bowls and still no Championship to hang our hats on... Just a lot of dancing around...

What's you're point???

This feels like between Sparky's team where the player revolted and Brad Scott's team that quit at Vandy and was dancing around as we were losing...

Let me ask you this???

Of this top 25 list, which teams and or coaches do a lot of dancing after each win??? I'll give you Clemson...

But which ones????

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
You're jumping around a lot. Are you talking about dancing after a win, a player(or few) dancing after a big play, or players dancing around during the time their team enters the field and the whole stadium is hopping? There are examples of all of those throughout that list. And I've already shown you an example of Alabama dancing around in pregame which almost started a brawl with UGA. Not sure why you ignored that one.

You're jumping around a lot. Are you talking about dancing after a win, a player(or few) dancing after a big play, or players dancing around during the time their team enters the field and the whole stadium is hopping? There are examples of all of those throughout that list. And I've already shown you an example of Alabama dancing around in pregame which almost started a brawl with UGA. Not sure why you ignored that one.

The crap we pulled after a sack belongs to the thugs at Miami... Show boating...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT