ADVERTISEMENT

Pig Howard dismissed from Vols

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
For violation of team rules. good news.

Bad news is they have a couple other guys that are equally talented to come in behind him.

Good news is Butch is a horrible game day coach, especially in the crunch.

Bad news is I doubt we beat Tennessee.

Reactions: GamecockTears
UT will beat us by 3 touchdowns. Even when they truly sucked and we were good we struggle in Knoxville. No way in hell we score very much on them and Dobbs will go 20-22 or something ridiculous like that. Hope I'm wrong but Tennessee isn't a bad team, bad coach yes but they do have some athletes.

Reactions: gamecockblack
For violation of team rules. good news.

Bad news is they have a couple other guys that are equally talented to come in behind him.

I don't know what pig did to get kicked off the team but it must have been something akin to murder to get kicked off the viles team.

It really doesn't matter who is dismissed from any team we play. The only way this helps is if they don't have enough to play and are forced to forfeit. The backup QB beat us by two touchdowns 5 days ago.

Reactions: freekoffhisleash
The sad truth is we should have beaten Tennessee the last two years. Now this year going back to their place it will be much harder to win, & judging by how much our offense was in disarray vs Mizzou, I don't see us scoring enough unless we get help from a turnover on defense or special teams.

Speaking of Vols' receivers, what's the deal with Marquez North? It's like he's not even on the field, he makes so little impact. Thought he was going to be All-SEC, for certain, one day.

Last edited:
UT will beat us by 3 touchdowns. Even when they truly sucked and we were good we struggle in Knoxville. No way in hell we score very much on them and Dobbs will go 20-22 or something ridiculous like that. Hope I'm wrong but Tennessee isn't a bad team, bad coach yes but they do have some athletes.
And in the unlikely event he can't find someone to throw to, he can run. Think he did both pretty well last year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT