ADVERTISEMENT

Pit Bull vs Buffalo (NSFW)

He found out 😊

To be honest though, it isn't just the Pit Bull. Our mini Yorkie would probably be stupid (and brave) enough to do the same thing, and he'd find out too!

I think it was an accident that the dog got out the vehicle.
I'm sure it was, but accidents often follow negligent people. It's not that hard to keep a dog inside a vehicle and if I had a pit bull that was that excitable, I'd make danged sure a "getaway" wasn't possible. Very fortunate that dog wasn't seriously injured and also very fortunate it was a bison and not a human that excited him enough to jump out of the vehicle.

I'm sure it was, but accidents often follow negligent people. It's not that hard to keep a dog inside a vehicle and if I had a pit bull that was that excitable, I'd make danged sure a "getaway" wasn't possible. Very fortunate that dog wasn't seriously injured and also very fortunate it was a bison and not a human that excited him enough to jump out of the vehicle.
Yep, and you've never had any kind of "accident" happen in your life. Thank God you aren't someone I have to deal with in my life. Your mindset would suck ass to be around every day.

That pit bull was thinking-Me get throat hold on beast that outweighs me by 1730 lbs and teach him a lesson. Whoops.
Yep, and you've never had any kind of "accident" happen in your life. Thank God you aren't someone I have to deal with in my life. Your mindset would suck ass to be around every day.
I think Uscg was correct in his post.

Reactions: DaddyRooster
Jeesh, I didn't suggest imprisonment for anyone involved. Relax.

Buffalo are unbelievably massive creatures, huge head, if you've never been up close with one of them. Been too close for comfort twice. First was on a snowmobile trip in Yellowstone. We didn't do any backcountry, strictly roads. Came up on some traveling the opposite way on the road. Guide had us turn the engine off and stand on the other side of the snowmobile. Said not to talk or make any sudden movements. Also said in 2 steps they can be at top speed (35 mph), so you'll never outrun them or get cranked and out of there. They passed within 15 ft of us. Kept their heads down, moseyed right along past us. The second time wife and I were on the motorcycle. Came around the curve and he was walking down the middle of the road. Came to a complete stop, told her to hold on, and when he moved one way or another I'd go the opposite side. He made a move to the left shoulder and I shot around on the right. Not as close as the snowmobile encounter, but still too close. Beautiful (but dangerous) creatures, best left alone and admired from a distance.

I'm amazed every time I go to Yellowstone how stupid people are. Where the elk gather at Mammoth, observed people walk within 10 ft of a massive bull elk trying to get a closer picture. Signs all around that it was the rut, which makes them more aggressive. The park ranger was pissed. You just can't fix stupid 😊😊

Buffalo are unbelievably massive creatures, huge head, if you've never been up close with one of them. Been too close for comfort twice. First was on a snowmobile trip in Yellowstone. We didn't do any backcountry, strictly roads. Came up on some traveling the opposite way on the road. Guide had us turn the engine off and stand on the other side of the snowmobile. Said not to talk or make any sudden movements. Also said in 2 steps they can be at top speed (35 mph), so you'll never outrun them or get cranked and out of there. They passed within 15 ft of us. Kept their heads down, moseyed right along past us. The second time wife and I were on the motorcycle. Came around the curve and he was walking down the middle of the road. Came to a complete stop, told her to hold on, and when he moved one way or another I'd go the opposite side. He made a move to the left shoulder and I shot around on the right. Not as close as the snowmobile encounter, but still too close. Beautiful (but dangerous) creatures, best left alone and admired from a distance.

I'm amazed every time I go to Yellowstone how stupid people are. Where the elk gather at Mammoth, observed people walk within 10 ft of a massive bull elk trying to get a closer picture. Signs all around that it was the rut, which makes them more aggressive. The park ranger was pissed. You just can't fix stupid 😊😊
Mant people that didn't grow up hunting, fishing, hiking, etc,, do not understand the true nature of a wild animal.

Appeared Richard was outside the car with the dog obviously not on a leash. Loved the way the buffalo took care of things and casually went back to eating.

Anyone want to guess where these arrogant dumbasses are from?

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I'm sure it would be an 'accident' if it got out of the yard and mauled a kid too.

This. These people are too stupid to own a dog, much less one that has the potential to kill another human. If that dog attacked a bison like that, it wouldn’t think twice about attacking a person either.

Appeared Richard was outside the car with the dog obviously not on a leash. Loved the way the buffalo took care of things and casually went back to eating.

Anyone want to guess where these arrogant dumbasses are from?
My guess is Florida, where buffaloes frolic all over the Everglades.

ADVERTISEMENT