ADVERTISEMENT

Place to watch the USC game in Knoxville, TN?

Olivia W

Sep 28, 2015
I'm a huge usc fan, but I'll be in Knoxville saturday. Is there a restaurant that will have a TV on sec network so I can watch the game?

I'm a huge usc fan, but I'll be in Knoxville saturday. Is there a restaurant that will have a TV on sec network so I can watch the game?
Lots of good places, but I always love Calhouns on the River down the street from UT stadium.

Calhoun's full-rack has gone from about $13 when they 1st opened to close to $25 (MORE if you want more than one side ... they make pretty good mac& cheese, especially if you get the stuff near the side of the pan) but it's pretty good. A half-rack is robbery, forget that - wouldn't fill you up anyway. A 'better' DEAL (in my mind, especially during a game) is ordering their potato skins, which they top with BBQ for $9 or $10 bucks. It's PLENTY to eat and the mixture of the 'Q with the bacon and cheese on top of the fried skins is really very good. Place will be full of football fans whether UT's at home or not.

Like the other posters I'm talking about the one on the river near the stadium, I've never been to any of their other locations. We've been over there for games five or six times or in Oak Ridge for business a couple of times and have been to Calhoun's several times. Nice place, GREAT location. It's always been good. Wear a Gamecock hat ... you'll be surprised - there will be 'others' like you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT