ADVERTISEMENT

Plans for Friday's game?

vehemon

Sep 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
What's everyone planning on doing?

If I have enough energy, plan to watch most of the game at Flight in Charlotte. (Charlotte Gamecock Club)
giphy.gif

Reactions: Golden Cock
Bottle of wine, massage, beer and wings, darts, basketball, if all goes well... poll dancing. In that order. Starts about 3:30 in the man cave until...

Reactions: vehemon
Going to Charleston and will watch with daughter and SIL. Wine. Beer. Hoping for celebration.

Saturday? Rinse. Repeat.

GOCOCKS! BEATCSU! BEATBAYLOR! BEATQUINNIPIAC!

Reactions: vehemon
Got my fingers crossed that the guy I have a deal with off of Craigslist isn't an axe murder so I can sit in these lower levels that I hope I get at the price he promised. ..ha ha..

Reactions: chick75
I live in Georgia, but I'm planning on being in Columbia this weekend. What do you guys recommend?

I'm leaving on a cruise Friday morning. I'm hoping like hell the game will be on espn. I've been on this boat a few times and I know for sure it has espn. I'm sure the guys in my group will be crowded around a television somewhere on the boat while the ladies go off and do whatever the ladies do.

I'm leaving on a cruise Friday morning. I'm hoping like hell the game will be on espn. I've been on this boat a few times and I know for sure it has espn. I'm sure the guys in my group will be crowded around a television somewhere on the boat while the ladies go off and do whatever the ladies do.

Well damn! I just read that the game is on TBS Friday night. I can't remember if the ship has TBS.

The men will be on TBS, the women on ESPN.

Tanner and Holbrook look foolish on this move . There going to lose an ass of money . I'll say about a 100 at the baseball game Friday night .
It's not solely their decision. The SEC has to grant permission for the request and Bama has to agree to it.

Of course, I don't recall us moving an baseball games so we could watch our girls play.

Reactions: chick75

You do, of course, realize, doctor, that ESPN does not carry a single game of the men's NCAA tournament, right? They haven't in nearly 30 years. They used to have rights to the first round. I recall watching the infamous Princeton/Georgetown game on ESPN.

Tanner and Holbrook look foolish .

Yep.

Land at LaGuardia at 9 AM Friday morning. Mason Jar before the game, then Gamecocks in the Garden

Same exact itinerary. 7am flight out of Charlotte? Can't wait to get back to the Mason Jar. Used to go there all the time when I lived in NYC.

Tanner and Holbrook look foolish on this move . There going to lose an ass of money . I'll say about a 100 at the baseball game Friday night .
Not sure how they are going to lose an a$$ of money. Majority of tickets are already paid for through season ticket purchases. May lose a little concessions money, but don't foresee a financial catastrophe. Holbrook and Tanner can do nothing if Bama does not agree to move it up. If you were Bama, what would be the incentive to have to travel earlier to accommodate your opponent?

Not sure how they are going to lose an a$$ of money. Majority of tickets are already paid for through season ticket purchases. May lose a little concessions money, but don't foresee a financial catastrophe. Holbrook and Tanner can do nothing if Bama does not agree to move it up. If you were Bama, what would be the incentive to have to travel earlier to accommodate your opponent?

It really is that simple.

Reactions: wood90
Same exact itinerary. 7am flight out of Charlotte? Can't wait to get back to the Mason Jar. Used to go there all the time when I lived in NYC.

645 out of ATL actually. I have been to Mason Jar but never for a game and certainly never before the Cocks were playing in The Garden. Will be quite a scene, I'm sure

Reactions: jourcock
645 out of ATL actually. I have been to Mason Jar but never for a game and certainly never before the Cocks were playing in The Garden. Will be quite a scene, I'm sure

We will be there fairly early to grab a spot at the bar. I have a feeling it's going to be a madhouse. Safe travels.

We will be there fairly early to grab a spot at the bar. I have a feeling it's going to be a madhouse. Safe travels.

No doubt. I have talked with a bunch of locals and people coming in from out of town and they're all talking about going there.

Safe travels to you as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT