ADVERTISEMENT

Please Do Not Sell Your Tickets To Clemson Fans

hartin

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2009
FWIW,Clemson fans are sharing the link to the ticket exchange in hopes of filling our stadium with orange. Please either show up and support the Gamecocks or sell your tickets to Gamecock fans!

FWIW,Clemson fans are sharing the link to the ticket exchange in hopes of filling our stadium with orange. Please either show up and support the Gamecocks or sell your tickets to Gamecock fans!

I, too, beg Gamecock fans not to sell their tickets to quempsum fans.

Reactions: nikolas22
I"ll add to that which happened to us a couple of years ago - if you sell/give your tickets to who you KNOW are Gamecococks (not someone just wearing our colors & SAY they are - won't see many of them looking for tickets this year anyway imo) please make sure THEY use the tickets and sit in them (especially premium seats where the fans have paid a wad to be comfortable enjoying the home field). We "gave" ours to people we know who ARE Gamecocksl, didn't requests this important stipulation because it didn't occur to us, and they "sold" them to Clemson fans who ruined the game for the loyal Gamecock supporters sitting next to them (we won then but they were obnoxious - can you imagine this year what that would be like??)! Anyway, we all know it's everybody's "right" to do what they please with their tickets, but it is a matter of consideration. I'm doing that with mine this time but there'll be NOBODY sitting there or I'll be doubly assured it'll be a Gamecock! I'm not going to "assist" them turning our stadium orange!!

Good luck getting anyone to buy these tickets. You'd have a hard enough time giving them away.
Can't see Carolina fans wanting any either but you can believe Clemson fans do. The point is we don't need to HELP Clemson take over our stadium which is what will happen if we let them use our tickets. Personally, if I don't go, I'll not give/sell them to a Clemson fan regardless of who it is (relatives, co-workers, good friends) included- nobody will sit there. That may seem silly to some but would be greatly appreciated by the Gamecock fan they'd be setting next to (one out of 10 in orange isn't obnoxious - women being as bad as men or worse imo) - it's consideration for the Gamecock fans!!

I sit in The Zone and even during our winning streak there were taters all over the stadium. Had two taters come plop down right beside me in The Zone! I was shocked. Year before last I sat with friends in the 100 level and that area was FULL of tater fans. Our entire row was taters it seemed like except for the four of us USC fans.

Reactions: uscusc1987
It's a free country - or at least it used to be. Sell your tickets to whom you please. If our stadium is full or orange, that is the natural bilious consequence of losing like we're losing. It should be allowed to happen without artificial manipulation. I myself am moving on to the next chapter.

i totally understand what some of you are saying about the obnoxious fans from another team....we had to sit near some during the kentucky game....not fun.....i definitely wouldnt sell them to someone i didnt know.....screening process

There will be thousands of empty seats. If your going to get any money for your tickets. You best sell them in advance. If the dumb ass taters are willing to give u money up front. Then take it. It's a noon game,,, that will add to plenty of free tix at the game.

Who has which tickets will have no bearing on the game outcome. As for obnoxious fans, handle them as usual. I have challenged many of them. Not one stood up and accepted.

Yeah I agree with the King.

Sell your tickets to whoever.

You don't want orange in Willy Brice? Win some damn football games.

Kind of like Cam Newton on dancing in the endzone the other day.

His response? --- "Keep me out of the end zone and I won't dance"

Reactions: king ward
How can I sell them to USC fans when most USC fans are not going. So it is take a loss or sell the to clemson fans.

No Gamecock is going to buy these tickets face value. I have spent tons of money over the years and been faithful and I cannot afford to throw away hundreds of dollars. So my buddy who is selling mine and his will sell them to whomever. Besides, maybe I can get back at my seat neighbors who sold his to the drunk Florida gal beside me last week.Its all good. After thirty years of tickets I have actually learned that this is all about money... How much the university can get from us and how much fun we can have. Well, I'm not having any fun.

Reactions: gamecockrealist
It's a free country - or at least it used to be. Sell your tickets to whom you please. If our stadium is full or orange, that is the natural bilious consequence of losing like we're losing. It should be allowed to happen without artificial manipulation. I myself am moving on to the next chapter.[/QUOT

wow ---have many friends. I bet you would sell you mother for a dollar

Reactions: bogiecock
No Gamecock is going to buy these tickets face value. I have spent tons of money over the years and been faithful and I cannot afford to throw away hundreds of dollars. So my buddy who is selling mine and his will sell them to whomever. Besides, maybe I can get back at my seat neighbors who sold his to the drunk Florida gal beside me last week.Its all good. After thirty years of tickets I have actually learned that this is all about money... How much the university can get from us and how much fun we can have. Well, I'm not having any fun.
I agree.

There will be thousands of empty seats. If your going to get any money for your tickets. You best sell them in advance. If the dumb ass taters are willing to give u money up front. Then take it. It's a noon game,,, that will add to plenty of free tix at the game.

There won't be an empty seat - I don't know who you are or how old you are but you sound like you've never seem much less attended a 'Carolina - clemson game.

I 'attended' my first one in 1967 and have been 'in the house' at least 30 times since - here and there ... I'll be there Saturday, too ... and so will 82,000 - 85,000 thousand other fans.

"FREE" tix at the game? You are crazy.

There won't be an empty seat - I don't know who you are or how old you are but you sound like you've never seem much less attended a 'Carolina - clemson game.

I 'attended' my first one in 1967 and have been 'in the house' at least 30 times since - here and there ... I'll be there Saturday, too ... and so will 82,000 - 85,000 thousand other fans.

"FREE" tix at the game? You are crazy.
Got to agree with you SS1, it will be a full house. Can't wait for that Sand Storm to get whippin!

Can't see Carolina fans wanting any either but you can believe Clemson fans do. The point is we don't need to HELP Clemson take over our stadium which is what will happen if we let them use our tickets. Personally, if I don't go, I'll not give/sell them to a Clemson fan regardless of who it is (relatives, co-workers, good friends) included- nobody will sit there. That may seem silly to some but would be greatly appreciated by the Gamecock fan they'd be setting next to (one out of 10 in orange isn't obnoxious - women being as bad as men or worse imo) - it's consideration for the Gamecock fans!!

If you are a fan, most affirm that they are fans on all team sites, why would you not be in attendance since USC fans "filled WB even during the 0-21 days" - not my words, posted by another loyal fan! Hard to diss other obnoxious fans when you see an endless succession of overweight, bleached blonds sporting "I love our cocks" t-shirts. Anyone can back a team on a roll - USC needs their "self acclaimed best fans" in the Brice on Saturday.

Dude if its a fan of another team text the problem to the number they give you for problems! No only will they fix it but that person that sold them the tickets is held responsible if they are a season ticket holder!

King is right. When a person wants to turn his tickets into cash, loyalty to color becomes irrelevant. If Garnet people are there to buy the tix, they will buy them. If not, cant ask a guy to put his tix in a sock drawer. It is what it is. The outcome of the game will not be affected, so we cant ask a guy to sacrifice for nothing. The answer to attendance lies elsewhere.

Reactions: king ward
People can be so rude on here. First, if you have tickets you should be going second, if you have been going for years sitting in thevsae seats in An all Gamecock sesion you don't need, or want a tatervsitting next to you.

Reactions: yemacock
People can be so rude on here. First, if you have tickets you should be going second, if you have been going for years sitting in thevsae seats in An all Gamecock sesion you don't need, or want a tatervsitting next to you.
This^^^^^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT