ADVERTISEMENT

Please help

Aug 31, 2018
Friends,

I've basically been drinking liquor 24/7 since the 13th of last month, and I'm not able to stop. My grandson pleads for me to drink water, but I find the taste horrific compared to Dewars. Quitting cold turkey is completely out of the question, so do any of you know how to slowly ween a person back on to water? I'm skittish of needles after the 80's, but I'm willing to go on a water drip if it's the only option. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Love yall.
Proph

Reactions: heavycock
Are you the dude that took the drunk boating trip down the Santee with your grandson? If so, that was a great story and I suggest you keep drinking.

Friends,

I've basically been drinking liquor 24/7 since the 13th of last month, and I'm not able to stop. My grandson pleads for me to drink water, but I find the taste horrific compared to Dewars. Quitting cold turkey is completely out of the question, so do any of you know how to slowly ween a person back on to water? I'm skittish of needles after the 80's, but I'm willing to go on a water drip if it's the only option. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Love yall.
Proph

Totally classless

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
The Holiday Inn Booze De-Tox Program:

Day 1 - Mix 10% water, 90% booze
Day 2 - Mix 20% water, 80% booze
Day 3 - Mix 30% water, 70% booze
Day 4 - Mix 40% water, 60% booze
Day 5 - Mix 50% water, 50% booze
Day 6 - Mix 60% water, 40% booze
Day 7 - Mix 70% water, 30% booze