ADVERTISEMENT

Please not Kevin O` Sullivan!!! If anything, the guy has underachieved imo. It is easy to recruit

And so are the 6 trips to Omaha???

Oh I'm not disagreeing. Just making a point that it only takes a handful of games to drastically change the perception of a season, etc. two more sec wins this year probably puts us in a regional. Two more wins against osu puts us in Omaha last year.

baseball players to Gainesville, FL. What does he have to show for it? Yes they are always good but it seems like someone always upsets them. They have had a tremendous amount of talent over the years and no NC to show for it. A Jackleg clone to boot - aloof, arrogant. He is very annoying as a coach - remember his tactics including slowing the game down various ways, changing pitchers at the drop of a hat all the time. He is not very animated, looks like a bump on a log most of the time. Please pass on him Ray! Corbin is about the same but at least he has won a N.C. O` Connor would be fine. Still, McDonald of Louisville would be #1 on my list, but Papa Johns can get him a lot of free pizza up there so he may not want to leave. Thick crust please while you`re at it.
Hasn't he been to Omaha 3 out of the last 5 years?

Good coach, no doubt, but there's one thing that bothers me about him. He's an ex-tater. Every time I see him or hear his name, all I see in my mind is ... JACK LEGGET!!! So, no, I don't think I can get over that, and I hope he isn't the guy.

Reactions: gamecock ed
UF game is empty. Granted, it's been raining. Sully has a good resume but I'm not sure if he carries himself the right way on the field.

Agree, he kinda reminds me of a yankee city manager I used to have to deal with down here. Just came across as an arrogant know-it-all SOB. In the city manager's case, he was an arrogant SOB. I don't know that about Sullivan, who might be nicest guy on planet, but he just looks like he's an arrogant SOB.

I don't like arrogant SOBs. Life's too full of them already to have one running a team you pull for.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Good coach, no doubt, but there's one thing that bothers me about him. He's an ex-tater. Every time I see him or hear his name, all I see in my mind is ... JACK LEGGET!!! So, no, I don't think I can get over that, and I hope he isn't the guy.

He's not anywhere close to Legget. O'Sullivan is a top tier coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT