ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my wife.

Congrats! That is awesome. Marriage can be a beautiful thing. My parents just celebrated 62 years together!

She been married to me 23 years today:D

Glad, this was a funny post for a minute I thought perhaps something was serious wrong with her. Thank God that was not the case.
Boy, I couldn't do without my wife, that's why I hope God chooses to take me first. Maybe that is a selfish way to look at it but I'm 61/2 years older than her and that is how I always figured things would workout. At times I want to choke her but I couldn't do without her.

Congrats. My wife was crazy enough to marry me 23 years ago today as well. If memory serves me correctly, I had to miss a home game against ECU that night :).

We were in the middle of the 0-5 start in 92.
Congrats. My wife was crazy enough to marry me 23 years ago today as well. If memory serves me correctly, I had to miss a home game against ECU that night :).
What , you are kidding? Yep we were right in the middle of the 0-5. 1992 season.

We were in the middle of the 0-5 start in 92.

What , you are kidding? Yep we were right in the middle of the 0-5. 1992 season.

No kidding. We were married in the big city of Iva, SC on 9/19/92 and she still puts up with me and my Gamecock sports obsession!

when i said "until death do us part" i didnt realize i was setting a goal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT