ADVERTISEMENT

Please read this and let the people in MIZZOU know about this cowardly guy

bitemeiptay

Sep 3, 2001
this is not my normal way of handling things but I need one of my Gamecock Brothers or Sisters to spread this message around our SEC sister school, MISSOURI. This crosses all lines of decency and you must do something before this clown kills another Dog, Cat, or CHILD.

This is what a man named MIKE RICHARDS... who works at Thompson Motorsports in Branson West... did to a young black lab family dog belonging to Carrie Sims in children who got in his garbage.Thompson Motor Sports is DEFENDING HIM because the dog got in his garbage. He was still a pup with young children who loved him... and there are OTHER ways to teach him. THOMPSON MOTOR SPORTS, if you employ people like this man, you are not only untrustworthy but guilty of VERY BAD JUDGMENT and apparently have no heart. Most serial killers start out by abusing animals so maybe when they discover the bodies in his yard you can stand up for him then too. Please, everyone call Thompson Motor Sports and tell them they will have NONE of your business... nor will anyone you know spend a dollar in their store until that man is gone. After a 30-minute race to the nearest emergency hospital in Springfield Missouri, the poor family dog was put down and the children are broken hearted and this man shows no remorse. ... So this is what sort of white trash that calls Branson, Missouri home?

MISSOURI NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CRUEL MURDERING COWARD. HE HAS HUMILIATED YOUR FINE STATE AND YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
puppy%20murdered%20photo.htm
file:///C:/Users/user/Pictures/puppy%20murdered%20photo.htm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT