ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE watch the film on COLTON GAUTHIER

Well move along a— hole, GAUTHIER is a 4 star, yeah I don’t know WHY anyone would be excited about that... gunner Stockton is too short for division one d lined and although he had a strong arm he will have a lot of trouble. But feel free to critique that too
Ad hominem attacks are the refuge of a weak mind. I never criticized Gauthier at all, just that the timing of the post, and Stockton is the same height as Baker Mayfield, who is doing pretty well.

Ad hominem attacks are the refuge of a weak mind. I never criticized Gauthier at all, just that the timing of the post, and Stockton is the same height as Baker Mayfield, who is doing pretty well.
One QBin the world lol... simply move to someone else’s post please or write your own....

Yeah I’m gonna put a high school player in those few hall of famers category... because that’s 3-4 every 40 years.... he will probably be the next one!!... lol
My point is simply that I like GAUTHIERs film better!!!... is that easy enough to understand

My point is simply that I like GAUTHIERs film better!!!... is that easy enough to understand
Great, I have never criticized Gauthier...have supported this class long before others were actually....but I will admit you are probably one of the few who like his film better than Stockton. Not that Gauthier's film is bad...it's actually very good...but Stockton is impressive.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Korn was a force of nature in high school (basically all of Byrnes was, the 2005 team was probably the best SC team of all time). Byrnes threw it deep back then more than screens, but his arm strength and touch were something unreal. He never panned out in college. I assume the injuries took their toll and then he got beat out by Kyle Parker, who was also a 5 Star in ESPN's ranking if I remember correctly. It's dumb to suggest he was some terrible passer. Every expert disagreed with you. Also, while Elephant is decent, Jason Isbell is extremely overrated. He's the country choice for hipsters.

Blaken I'm 50 years old and the farthest thing in the world from a hipster but I can tell you one damn thing, when Willy Korn got to college he couldn't throw a football worth a damn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT