ADVERTISEMENT

Podcast with Brad Lawing and Corey Miller

So Brad Lawing doesn’t have a job and we don’t have a pass rush. Hmmmm

I’d hire him in a heart beat as an analyst or something. I think LT is doing a great job. If we had both LT and Lawing recruiting that would be awesome.

Reactions: jonesz21
So Brad Lawing doesn’t have a job and we don’t have a pass rush. Hmmmm
I can't say that LT is doing a poor job, but we've supposedly recruited fairly well on the DL, and as yet, still don't have any sort of pass rush. If Brad says he'll be actively seeking come Nov/Dec, I hope there's contact in case LT makes a move (as there was rumor of last year).

Keep everybody we have now and add Brad back. Call him whatever but I`m sure his advise and recruiting would help even more. I`m betting we still don`t have as many positions, whatever you call them, as those upstate mental midgets(no offense to midgets).

Yep. Made me like lawing even more
Listening to the whole thing right now (had listened to a couple of minutes before). LOL! @ NC St coach telling Matthews to 'stay in-state'!

But yes - Agree!! After listening, man, I'd LOVE to have him back on staff!!! I bet he'd jump at it. Seems to have a lot of respect for and a working relationship with 'Champ and staff.

Reactions: jonesz21
The Chuck Amato story was awesome! Hell, all his stories were great.
Ain’t there an old saying about the 3rd time being a charm..or sumpin?

One thing I can tell you is JD loved him and he wasn’t as fond of BL’s replacement in the beginning...though they get along great with each other now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT