ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Carolina Attire

If your job allows it, will you wear Carolina attire tomorrow?

• Damn right.

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • No. That is unprofessional for the work place.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I'm an idiot

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
I will wear it on occasion in our office. Attire is business professional. Tomorrow I will wear one of my Carolina polos.

Last edited:
Owner:

Cartman.gif

My commute to work involves walking into my spare room. I will try to remember to wear a block C shirt and use my Gamecock coffee mug tomorrow morning, but I'm bad about remembering those things. Maybe I'll lay out my outfit tonight before I go to bed :)

Reactions: GamecockArmy
You mean there are people that don't wear some combination of Garnet and Black on gameday?
I honestly forget all the time. I showed up at the 2005 SC/Fla game wearing a blue shirt with light red (almost orange) lettering on it. I wasn't even thinking about it, and my friends immediately asked me what the hell I was doing.

Reactions: atl-cock
Friday's are casual in our office. Team polos are the norm.

Kind of a silly poll but to be honest nothing surprises me here. Where to begin on this lol

Of course you may not be allowed to wear a time shirt but try a Polo. If not a Polo and you're in a suit wear the USC tie with it. If not a tie get a sticker from jewelry warehouse.

Also chew your food before you swallow , smoking is bad for your health, sweets cause cavities etc etc

I wore a Gamecock tie on Monday. Tomorrow I am off. If my team is a Final Four team on Monday, you can be sure I'll be sporting another Gamecock tie. Heck, I might alternate my two Gamecock ties all week long.

I will wear it on occasion in our office. Attire is business professional. Tomorrow I will wear one of my Carolina polos.
A polo shirt is not business dress. It is business casual dress.

Our office dress code is casual, and I wear a USC ballcap to the office occasionally, and a USC t-shirt less frequently.

The listed choices misses the below possibility:

If my office had business dress, I would wear a USC tie which had small Block-Cs on it. Professional but subtle.

I'm not wearing any Carolina attire tomorrow because I haven't thus far in the playoffs and I don't want to jinx the team. LOL! I am extremely superstitious when it comes to Gamecock sports.

A polo shirt is not business dress. It is business casual dress.

Our office dress code is casual, and I wear a USC ballcap to the office occasionally, and a USC t-shirt less frequently.

The listed choices misses the below possibility:

If my office had business dress, I would wear a USC tie which had small Block-Cs on it. Professional but subtle.
Thank you, expert. Our office dresses more casual on Friday.

Yes, offices in which I worked during the 1990's would have business dress Monday-Thursday, and casual dress on Fridays.

A less than business dress code does make wearing Gamecock attire easier.
The last time I worked for a corporation they had a denim Fridays, and you could pay $2 to wear denim on Wednesday which was donated to United Way, in theory. I always dressed nicest on Friday and was amazed at how excited people got about wearing denim and showing their "Panther Pride."

The last time I worked for a corporation they had a denim Fridays, and you could pay $2 to wear denim on Wednesday which was donated to United Way, in theory. I always dressed nicest on Friday and was amazed at how excited people got about wearing denim and showing their "Panther Pride."

Wouldn't wearing denim be showing their Gator pride??

Reactions: Sulayman
I'm off today but I do have a couple of sets of Gamecocks scrubs. Most people at work hardly notice. Of course I live in Gator Town so I generally wear them when we're playing the Gators in something high-profile.

I frequently forget what a different world I live in than many on this forum. The hyper-casual nature of the beach has lulled me into such a bizarro world that I am usually surprised to come across people in full business attire. Even at weddings and funerals.
My Gamecock attire will morph throughout the day as I will have both a wedding rehearsal and a visit with a hospice patient. L/S Gamecock T-shirt, but will cover it with appropriate hospice wear for part of the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT