ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Do you want a new coach?

Simple question: Do you want a new coach?

• Yes

Votes: 181 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 125 37.8%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 25 7.6%

• Total voters
Man, I really hate it but we have to get a new coach. That 2 to 3 year comment just killed this program. Couple that with a half ass Recruiting Coordinator and it just spells disaster.

The problem is, Spurrier is now a legend here. What young, up and coming coach wants to replace a legend?

I would ask the "front runners" who can only support us during the great times to reevaluate their fiber and ability to handle difficulties in life. The measure and strength of a man is seen when things get difficult. If you want to know what is inside a black box, just hit it with a strong impulse and see what comes out. Does a quitter come out or does a supporter come out? My wife and I were among the capacity crowds that filled WB during the 21 straight games that we lost. What has happened to that Gamecock spirit? Support this team; they and the coaches deserve our best effort too!!!!
This is a ridiculous post. Many, many of the fans calling for a change were in those stands too. Don't act like the old supportive crowd is gone, overtaken by a bunch of bandwagon fans. I saw the goal posts come down after beating New Mexico St. just as you claim to have seen it. To say fans aren't supporting because they want change is asinine. 82,000 people filled that stadium against Kentucky and the HBC himself said the fans/students were great. He also said don't applaud mediocrity and losing. Perhaps you should listen. After all, you are supporting him, right? You can't claim he knows what he's talking about then ignore what he says, it doesn't work that way. We all support, we don't all agree on how it should be done.

ADVERTISEMENT