ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should we hire Keith Henry to land KJ?

Should we hire Keith Henry to get KJ?

• Absolutely. Could be a good coach and we need KJ

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Hire him only so Clemson doesn’t get KJ. XT and KJ on the same line...

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Don’t care. I wonder what I’m gonna eat for dinner?

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • No, we would lose all respect...But if it were Clowney then maybe

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Absolutely not. Can’t let a player dictate our coaching staff.

Votes: 71 47.0%

• Total voters
Maybe not, I thought I saw one. I bet it was started by a troll who ended up getting banned, thus deleted.

Reactions: lowcountry_cock13
Reminds me of the kid from Union years ago. Think he wanted us to take Curtis Rice and them he would come here. Funny thing is he still went to UT.

Coaches have to do whatever it takes to get talent on their roster, but a kid basically extorting a school to hire his dad to sign with them can't be good for the overall program. How will other recruits react, will they want a job for their parents too. How many jobs can you hand out to sign a kid, just seems risky.

Yes. Other schools always do that - if we want to get to the top we need to start doing whatever it takes, short of a bag man. Nothing against the rules and having a high school coach from N.C. could help with recruiting the state. If we don`t, Clemson will.

Some of you guys are so desperate that you will sell your souls for a couple of wins. I have never seen so many posts about hiring known cheating coaches, paying players with bag men, hiring family members, etc...Relax. One player is not going to make or break this program, especially one coming in with demands of hiring his father.

Yeah, any gains will be short lived, then think of the embarrassment of stripped titles, forfeiting wins, asterisks next to wins, bowl bans, scholarship reductions, etc... No true fan of this university would ever wish these things upon our programs. There are ways to become more competitive, but cheating is not one of them.

Yes. Other schools always do that - if we want to get to the top we need to start doing whatever it takes, short of a bag man. Nothing against the rules and having a high school coach from N.C. could help with recruiting the state. If we don`t, Clemson will.
No way in hell Clemson will hire his father and any school that does has a fool for head coach and AD. This kid puts more value on himself than he does team. If he thinks it’s too hot to practice is going to tell them he will sit out, if he doesn’t play every down will he continuously threaten to transfer, will his character and attitude blend with the players currently on the roster or other incoming freshman who are also good players. I think it’s a bad move for any team he is going to to hire his dad. If he is a good coach he should be able to get a better job on his own merits

For what it's worth I read where he is having quite a week at Shrine Bowl practices. Totally dominating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT