ADVERTISEMENT

Pollard

booref

Nov 19, 2006
how bout dem COCKS! Anyone got a clue about why Kiel Pollard hasnt played more? I know we're deep at this position but he was a total stud out of hs!

Reactions: KreekRatz
I really didn't I dont think? Seems like Roper could find some way's to get him in the game more often. To talented to be standing around on sidelines when we lost one TE already & other WR's as well!

Reactions: Deuelja04
I really didn't I dont think? Seems like Roper could find some way's to get him in the game more often. To talented to be standing around on sidelines when we lost one TE already & other WR's as well!
Probably will with KC out. He was 4th on the depth chart with 3 very good players in front of him until KC went down. I would love to see J. August get more opportunities. He is money catching the ball and our best blocking TE.

Why has he ended up at te when he was a lights out hs wr? Saw him play 4 times and he totally stood out at the top level of Georgia hs football His team played the best instate and out of state.

Reactions: booref
Why has he ended up at te when he was a lights out hs wr? Saw him play 4 times and he totally stood out at the top level of Georgia hs football His team played the best instate and out of state.
Undersized for a college TE.

Probably will with KC out. He was 4th on the depth chart with 3 very good players in front of him until KC went down. I would love to see J. August get more opportunities. He is money catching the ball and our best blocking TE.

I disagree about August being our best blocking tight end. I don't think he's a good blocker at all. I've seen him flat on his back too many times this season.

I disagree about August being our best blocking tight end. I don't think he's a good blocker at all. I've seen him flat on his back too many times this season.
You are wrong. Re-eatch the Tennessee game closely and you will see the light.

Sorry, but I disagree. August has been on his back a bunch this year. He was knocked on his butt a few times in the TN game as well.
You think Hurst is a better blocker? If so, your football knowledge may be lacking. Hurst has improved but August is far and away a better blocker.

You think Hurst is a better blocker? If so, your football knowledge may be lacking. Hurst has improved but August is far and away a better blocker.

You can question my "football knowledge" all you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that August has been flat on his back too many times this season.

with our injuries, maybe we could use one of these big tight ends in our backfield

see: Patrick DiMarco

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT