ADVERTISEMENT

Positive From Game Cancellation

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Now we shift the focus to Kentucky. Two weeks to prepare, should be motivated after the loss we had. Maybe they’ll be a little over-confident after a huge win for them.

No reason for the guys not to be prepared for this one. No classes, no game. Hope they are working hard.

Now we shift the focus to Kentucky. Two weeks to prepare, should be motivated after the loss we had. Maybe they’ll be a little over-confident after a huge win for them.

No reason for the guys not to be prepared for this one. No classes, no game. Hope they are working hard.
Only problem with that is we play Vandy the week before we play Kentuck. Better not ignore Vandy.

We needed this game in a dozen different ways right now.
Marshall is decent not horrible but not good enough to beat us at home at night.
Would have been a big morale boost for the team and fans heading into conference play.

Looking at the forecast this morning we might should have waited a little longer.
Looks like a tropical storm event which we have played in before.
Clemson and Georgia will be playing in it.

Reactions: king ward
If the power stays on I can do some organizing in the garage
That's my main concern. Went to HD to ask about some generators and they didn't have any.:confused: Said they may get some Fri. There was no bread on the shelves n 4 stores. Very poor planning by these suppliers. WM did have a stack of water bottles at entrance.

That's my main concern. Went to HD to ask about some generators and they didn't have any.:confused: Said they may get some Fri. There was no bread on the shelves n 4 stores. Very poor planning by these suppliers. WM did have a stack of water bottles at entrance.

I have bourbon, beer, wine etc... & Ice to transfer to the yeti, should I have to empty the freezer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT